Would these fit ?

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

yes but you might have to bend the nose but it's build to work with other eye protection but you might be better off with mesh goggle's

I don't like mesh because it limits your vision

I have used mesh for both day and night games...its like tinted yellow lenses, your eyes adjust to suit and after a while you forget they are there.

I use both the mesh mask and the mesh eye goggles along with a balaclava and never have a problem :)

post-4941-1337795312_thumb.jpg

its like tinted yellow lenses, your eyes adjust to suit and after a while you forget they are there.

This!

Liam

• Supporters

There are different types of mesh in goggles. I find that the type made from a sheet with holes punched in it does obstruct my vision noticeably, but the type made from woven wire doesn't. It's right that you get used to it though. This is me wearing the kind of combo you're aiming at, but with wire mesh instead of polycarbonate goggles:

55583633476425990545626.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You can see a dark area around the cheek of the tan 1/2 face, yeah? That's because I had to add foam padding to the inside of the mask to make it comfortable to wear. Without that it was pretty unusable and not just for me... I got it for a cup of tea from a bloke who had it lying around in the boot of his car because he never used it, because it was too uncomfortable. You can't really see it there but I've also added an additional elastic strap with paracord linkage, because the mask is heavy enough that it shifts easily on a single elastic strap when I jog, so imo it's good that you've chosen a mask with 2 straps to begin with.

It might sound like I'm not happy with this set up, but of the options I have it's the combo i wear most. My other choices are black "safety glasses" style goggles, a Viper Comforter (my fav for comfort but it gets too hot to wear for long) and a new olive green killer mask (which is pretty comfortable, but so solid that I didn't notice a couple of hits last weekend so I took it off).

Mesh may not be perfect but you can see through it a lot better than fogged polycarbonate...

Here you go, use these day and night games with no problems.

post-4941-1337885731_thumb.jpg

Ye 2 mins ill take one.

here you go mate

a view through them and you can see its still clear when focussing on something beyond, just like the eye does.

post-4941-1337887042_thumb.jpg

post-4941-1337887056_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I was going to post "before and after" pics, but my phone's camera focuses on the mesh, not like your eye that focuses through it. Sorry. Still Chris' pics show what it's like well enough, and bear in mind that the mesh he's photo'd through there is the sheet-with-holes type that does have more metal between your eye and the world than woven wire types.

• Supporters

My goggles are KHMountain but I dunno about the 1/2 face - 1 of the cheap as chips Chinese ones that you can get on eBay for a starting bid of 99p probably...

Until the weekend just gone i'd only ever played in woodland - they're fine.

Although I suspect you were asking Chris, n'est pas?

My goggles are KHMountain but I dunno about the 1/2 face - 1 of the cheap as chips Chinese ones that you can get on eBay for a starting bid of 99p probably...

Until the weekend just gone i'd only ever played in woodland - they're fine.

Although I suspect you were asking Chris, n'est pas?

I was asking chris but thanks I'll think I will go mesh :)

Mesh Goggles are unbranded that I imported. have with stood tests using 310fps pistol and 400fps aeg full auto

lower mesh mask unbranded and tested to the same. but you can buy it off ebay no problems. same as your link above but mine have ear protection too

Mesh Goggles are unbranded that I imported. have with stood tests using 310fps pistol and 400fps aeg full auto

lower mesh mask unbranded and tested to the same. but you can buy it off ebay no problems. same as your link above but mine have ear protection too

Do you think hero shark goggles would be ok for viewing ?

Archived