Walkie talkies

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

with a 6K range for 20 quid no a chance but if your after a good PRR go on to ebay and look for a 446 radio

with a 6K range for 20 quid no a chance but if your after a good PRR go on to ebay and look for a 446 radio

Pretty much this..

And to rubenr - I may be wrong but it seems like your trying to buy everything in a rush with a lower than needed budget - so why don't u just get the basics and then get the good gear when u have the money? ^^

Jut take your time - not having everything doesnt mean you can't enjoy or be good at the sport...

Liam

Ive just bought some T6 Motorola - 2 walkie talkies - with charge base dock & batteries - free delivery for £41.00

These were more expensive. they have a good range and are rugged.

ive used bot not owned many different motorolas and they have worked a dream everytime.and craig i think you meant pmr not prr as they are only issued to the mod

Where can I get a good walkie talkie for about £20 with at least 6km range and can connect to ther radios ?

Cheers

Buying brand new you're going to need to spend at least £60, second hand, you MIGHT get lucky with £20-30.

I got some Motorola T5's from my local cash converters for £25. They seem to do the job.

Look for the motorola T series (T3, T4, T5 etc), XTN446 or XTR446. Expect to pay around £40+ per pair for any of these

craig i think you meant pmr not prr as they are only issued to the mod

ive been in the army to long i need civi rehab

on another note i think you can pick up something from argos for around your price with a 2-4k range

Archived