Fastest delivery

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm looking at purchasing a gun on my birthday which is a saturday and I need it before the following thursday and I was wondering which company out of these two has the fastest delivery or if I can pay for next day delivery. It's out of airsoft world or genie stuff ? Which one has the fastest delivery ?

Many thanks Ruben

Check out the pages dedicated to each shop and read a few user reviews on delivery and reliability.

Not sure about those exactly but most places offer next day delivery for an extra charge if your desperate. Also depends on if your in the UK, the US etc and if the gun has to go overseas and through customs or not...

Edit, theres no genie stuff review but there is an airsoft world page here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=1661

as long as you pick a company that is in mainland uk and you are to then if you order asap you should get it in plenty of time most post only takes a few days and you can normaly pay extra for a quicker service

obviously if you are requireing a two tone service then you will need to add some extra time for them to paint it

also make sure they have the product in stock

If you order it on a Saturday it won't get shipped till Monday.

If you read Airsoft World's website FAQ it says that any orders for next day delivery must be placed by 2pm. So if you order on a Saturday and request (and pay extra for) next day delivery, you'll get it on Tuesday if it's in stock.

Archived