Best 2 tone AEG for £130ish

planty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Im new on here, my name is Andy and im from Rotherham, i have a few guns mainly for target practice in my garden, im tempted to do a bit of skirmishing in the future so wanted to get a nice reliable electric gun to mess with in the garden for now.

I have trawled the usual sites like firesupport, JD Airsoft, surplusstore, justbbguns ect and im stuck :)

ive leaned towards an M4 or an AK but would like some advice as i have no experience of them whatsoever.

obviously i need it to have the painting option or already be 2tone.

any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Andy

• Supporters

Hey if you can Provide me with ID i have a CA G36E with Bipod and Zoom Scope aswell as 2 Batt's a Charger and 2 High Cap's Plus upgrades which i'll tell you when i finish work at 5:30 All for £120 Plus for an Extra £5 i can Chuck in Some Goggle's aswell!

Alot of people go for these because they're very reliable and are great starter guns, may I ask, are you 18+?

If so, I'd hire until you gain UKARA then get a black gun. If not, grab one of these beasts with a 9.6V and get it sprayed two tone.

Our site do JG G36c's for the hire guns. They're quite good for the cash.

But, it's up to you, is the G36c your favourite type gun? Most of airsoft IS aesthetics (And fixing things... :rolleyes:) and most guns pretty much run the same gearbox (They all have gears, piston etc. Majority of gearboxes have easily replaceable parts too.)

• Supporters

Hey i can Garenttee for the price my offer is the best here`s why

Brand new it is this price

http://www.jdairsoft.net/product.aspx?id=16186

with the mod`s its had and the extra bipod i added plus spare mag it`s a killer deal!

Guarder SP100 spring fitted

Aluminium air nozzle

Madbull hop up rubber and shark accelerator (a different style hop up nub which apparently increases fps)

Replaced hop up chamber (reinforced plastic) [The hop up will need breaking in as I haven't shot many BB's through it yet)

Gearbox was serviced recently

One thing to mention is that it will need to have the scope zeroed, as I havent had the time since doing the improvements.

Hi Planty

Have you checked out a few of the airsoft publications like Airsoft action, AI etc? They are really good for giving more details on whats out there and they also have a lot of ads from companies that you can look at online to see what takes your fancy.

Personal opinion is to buy new when you start out. That way you will normally have some sort of warranty should something go wrong.

Proairsoft supplies will give you a 2yr warranty with all their G&G top tech guns and Land warrior airsoft also give an 18 month warranty - maybe worth looking up.

Just me 2 pence worth

Good luck :)

Thanks for all the help guys

i went with the proairsoftsupplies idea and the 1 yr warranty, i got a G&G CM16 Carbine as a starter for £99 :)

Thanks

Andy

Thanks for all the help guys

i went with the proairsoftsupplies idea and the 1 yr warranty, i got a G&G CM16 Carbine as a starter for £99 :)

Thanks

Andy

Good choice mate, they are a really nice bunch of guys at PAS. Is a very addictive path after you get your first AEG with accessories etc :)

FYI ive found component shop (google it for the link) is really good for spare batteries and chargers.

Dont bother!!!

Hire for 3 games - get ukara - then get a RIF - JOB DONE!!!

If you insist in getting a two tone an then spraying it then do so but it will never loos as good (unless you opt for a custom camo paint job)

Liam

Archived