Maintenance of the SRC SR36C

wildilwh09
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Just ordered this gun and its on it's way to me now. :-D

Just like to know, if anyone have had any faults with the gun and how the fixed it?

Plus, I'd like to know if there is anybody who know how to maintain this gun properly as I don't want it to get damaged. Thanks.

Use decent BB's (Bulldog are NOT decent - try Blasters) and don't use a car battery. Everything else is fairly simple - keep mud off the externals and clean out the magwel at the end of the game, clean your barrel and it should last for ages.

Right thanks, where do i get a cleaning rod or can I just make one at home? Thanks.

Just bought this gun.

You get a barrely rod to clear out BB's im just putting some cloth around the end and putting it down to clean it and works a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

Only problem I've ever had with my gen 3 src g36 is the mag wobble - its never been bad enough to misfeed bit with one wrap of electrical tape around the top part of the mag - just below the mag catch - and that eliminated 90% of my mag wobble...

Liam

Only problem I've ever had with my gen 3 src g36 is the mag wobble - its never been bad enough to misfeed bit with one wrap of electrical tape around the top part of the mag - just below the mag catch - and that eliminated 90% of my mag wobble...

Liam

I have an SRC g36kv and the mag wobbles to common niggle I brought 3 different mags various makes and none of these woble is the same with their M4, AK47 and MP5

Hello,

Just ordered this gun and its on it's way to me now. :-D

Just like to know, if anyone have had any faults with the gun and how the fixed it?

Plus, I'd like to know if there is anybody who know how to maintain this gun properly as I don't want it to get damaged. Thanks.

Hi if you go to SRC website on their home page they have a video section (src tv) on how to take guns apart, remove gearbox hop up etc very useful if you have SRC guns shows all G36 M4 AK MP5 even a m1911 hope this helps

link http://www.youtube.com/user/SRCAIRSOFTTV

Archived