can someone give me some advice

airsoft mania
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi airsoft mania!

I wonder why you want to buy an AEP so much?

AEPs have about 200 fps only that will allow your opponent to change his position ten times before your BBs come.

If you decide to do it because such a gun is silent, I suggest you buying a blowbackless gas gun, especially something like that:

http://unconventional-airsoft.com/2003/03/...com-nbb-review/

It generally costs about £100 and its 330-350 FPS makes a difference... besides it's very very silent and dangerous:P.

If you decide to do it because you want to buy something small and use automatic fire, think about mp7(well or other chinese gun) or mp5k(galaxy) - they fit some holsters and are able to upgrade.

The best you can do it's to be realistic(+to your image:P) and buy a gas blowback pistol.. as you want to have an automatic one, please, try to find something like Beretta 93 or Glock 17.

Thx!

Power isnt everything rod

also i recon a AEP is the best way to go for a first pistol

1. its constent none of this temp crud

2. WAY cheaper no expensive gas to buy :)

3. way more relibile way way way more

4. Perfect for a back up weapon

You dont need a 600 FPS (ok a bit OTT) Pistol to hit someone at the ranges a sensible player would use a pistol

In short rod your talking out your anal passage :D (in the nicest way possible ;) )

But thats just my opinion

I can assure you that gas pistols from TM, WA, KSC(especially TM) are as durable and reliable on the field as AEPs and additionally, they are more powerful and atmospheric.

Even if there is about 0 degrees Celsius you can use red/power gas to enjoy your toy.:P

Thx!

I have TM Gas pistols and they are not as reliable as Electric. During the summer they are fine, but as soon as it gets to cold they loose a lot of consistency, gas venting, low FPS, slow ROF.

As a first pistol an AEP will bypass alot of these problems. They also require alot less maintenance.

Archived