Three choices ?

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which one would you choose and why ? ( its for outdoor use by the way )

Src g36c gen 3

G&G cm16 raider-l

Or this one

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=6971

Can some one please tell me the exact model of the ak47 ?

So please help me to decide on which is best for outdoor use ?

Thanks guys much appreciated

• Supporters

If its your 1st gun I would go with the G&G cm16 raider-l

Its a Good gun with all you need, You can get accessories and parts by the bucket load

• Supporters
Can some one please tell me the exact model of the ak47 ?

Don't really understand what there is to tell.

It's an AKM made by CYMA, it's all right there in the product title.

• Supporters
Seriously, just go for the g&g, that pretty much what we'be all said in your threads, you can't go wrong with it.

Maybe that should be the new forum greeting

"Welcome to AFUK, Noobs buy a G&G Raider"

I wonder if G&G would sponsor it lol

• Supporters

Lol right now i imagine we're all like DUDE if their were any that were half a good fora new guy we would have said by now SO JUST BUY THE f*cking THING YOU IGNORAMOUS AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME!!!

The AKM, i believe is the CM 048M or something in the late 40's.

yes the cyma is a 048m. They are all good for woodland use, as we have all been saying for the last month. What amazes me is how on earth you can get a 66 post count asking the same questions day on day when google will help you answer all of them (and I bet the top 5 would be your posts on AFUK, with us all answering the same thing over and over!)

• Supporters
yes the cyma is a 048m. They are all good for woodland use, as we have all been saying for the last month. What amazes me is how on earth you can get a 66 post count asking the same questions day on day when google will help you answer all of them (and I bet the top 5 would be your posts on AFUK, with us all answering the same thing over and over!)

Give the man a medal.

Personally I would recommend getting chicken soup.

I prefer chicken soup to weasel socks as they are much more fuel efficient.

Then again you do need to take cost into consideration as the soup could cost upwards of 8 jelly beans.

(I have realised we can write any response we like because it's all disregarded and ignored anyway)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I'm going to be controversial - get the G36c. Every other bugger has an AR15 variant and while the AK is probably most hard wearing, it's no good to play about with and modify.

Or you could show some style and get one of these!

• 2 weeks later...
Give the man a medal.

Yes!

I agree - we have had a million threads on the same question and myself an many others have given u countless answers - its been like 2-3 months do u must have ukara by now! - jut get one!!!!!

Lol

Liam

Archived