new to airsoft please help

airsoft mania
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have recently bought my first bb gun whitch is a hfc ha-109 spring pistol and i have never been skirmishing but i would like to ask what would be the best second gun i dont have a set budget but i would like a semi/full auto gun please help thanks

state to us what type is the BB gun you bought ( M4/M16 series? G36 series? MP series? HK series? a Rifle?)

Dont Buy a Second gun allready and keep the one you have at 350 FPS

i suggest to you now;

"buy a nice sidearm.Mp7 is a good option as it occupies no space at all and i have seen it used by sniping junkies :lol: underneath them Ghillies .another possibility is a nice pistol and as fan myself Colt1911 is a nice option. Tokyo Marui HiCapa 5.1 or WE.WE is a Full Metal and i have heard that is good value for money and ofcourse buy a holster to contain those.if you want the TM go for the Metal Slide and Body.the only thing that annoyed me is the magazine and the fact that if you intend to keep tha plastic slide it breaks a little on the pin that holds the slide back when there are no BBs inside"

Glad if i could be of assistance

Archived