Starting airsoft soon

fellowz23
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi so im starting to go airsofting soon hopefully at the First And Only Airsoft at the Asylum Venue, what i want to know is can i replace my two-tone parts with black ones while im going to skirmishes and games while making my way towards being a UKARA Member, and when i get back from airsofting (Home) put the two-tone parts back on?

Thanks

• Supporters

no because you'd be tempted to keep it black, once you are site registered/UKARA'd then yes by all means replace them

Realy thats annoying lol, beacuse on my 416 the stock just slides on and off so it would take 5 seconds to swap it back to two-tone and the front ris has 1 bolt so that would take like a minute, i dont mind my guns being two-tone at home but when i start playing its gona look horrible running around with a bright green gun, just looks silly, i mean you can hire rif guns when your not UKARA so should be able to swap the parts over only when im at airsofting.

You know what im trying to say?

Thnaks

Realy thats annoying lol, beacuse on my 416 the stock just slides on and off so it would take 5 seconds to swap it back to two-tone and the front ris has 1 bolt so that would take like a minute, i dont mind my guns being two-tone at home but when i start playing its gona look horrible running around with a bright green gun, just looks silly, i mean you can hire rif guns when your not UKARA so should be able to swap the parts over only when im at airsofting.

You know what im trying to say?

Thnaks

hi mate, i know its a pain but really don't do it, as you could be opening yourself up to potentially illegal circumstances, also if everyone did this, it would present the sport/hobby in a bad way, if you are serious about airsofting, just do your three games in the required time and buy a R.I.F, I know its a pain, but its there to protect the sport/hobby.

sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but trust me its the right thing to do, oh and welcome to the world of airsoft, say hi to the fun and goodbye to your wallet!!!

rgds

dollar

Ye looks like il have to play with my green gun lol, what can i cover it up with so it looks decent? I could hire a gun but then again i dont want to waste money when iv already got my own guns, so ye il keep them in two-tone until iv done my 3 games.

And has anyone had any experience at the First and only asylum site? you know whats it like and that?

Thanks everyone

Ye looks like il have to play with my green gun lol, what can i cover it up with so it looks decent? I could hire a gun but then again i dont want to waste money when iv already got my own guns, so ye il keep them in two-tone until iv done my 3 games.

And has anyone had any experience at the First and only asylum site? you know whats it like and that?

Thanks everyone

get a scrim net, and use that with a bit of tape as well, do it at the site, and remove it when you leave, most sites do not mind that happening

dollar

Archived