CO2 pistols.

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I want to get a CO2 pistol as my next side arm, I have nothing but problems with green gas and propane, I've not been able to get through a mag of my KJW P226 since around August last year, I've actually given up using it apart from as a back garden plinker and for lending to film students as a prop.

So, CO2 to the rescue.

What CO2 pistols are there out there?

I want to know the gun make and model and most importantly, whether or not the CO2 bulbs go in the mag, or if they sit in the grip and make the gun take silly little stick mags.

Also, CO2 pistol magazines always seem to stick out of the grip by an extra centimetre or two, are there any pistols where this isn't the case? I understand that it's for the CO2 bulb's tightening screw thing to fit on the mag, but you'd have thought they could've made it a folding tab that sits flush with the mags bottom plate or something.

Ideally I'm after M1911s, MEU variants are very welcome. M92s and Glocks. Ideally I'm after a CO2 P226 to replace my current one, but I don't think there are any apart from the X5 and I'm not a fan of the layout and massiveness of that.

Cheers guys.

Hey mate

I feel you pain i had the same problem with my sig so after looking at co2 pistols i came a crossed this.

I've just bought an STI Tac Master its a m1911 gun that uses 2 mags, the mag you get with the gun is a green gas mag 24 or 26 rounds and the other mag you can buy is a co2 mag the gas capsule fits in side the mag and holds 24 or 26 rounds.

So your getting the best of both worlds, the green gas mag cost £24.99 and the co2 mags cost £29.99

I've got a co2 mag on order so cant wait to try that out

i dont think i'll use another hand gun

Link here mate

Sti tac master

• Supporters

It's odd you should both mention M1911s.

KJW have come out with a GBBP line with a reinforced blow back mech (coloured red) and the KJW MEU looks exactly the same as that STI Tac Master thing except it's £140... I had a go with one on Sunday though and phwoar, I was sold on it almost immediately.

KJ Works are your best bet for a Co2 pistol...they hav about 6 different types out at the moment with more on the way.....i was looking at getting the KJ Works M1911 Co2 one at £119.99 but the mags are £35+ each and i cant afford it all as i was going to get 2 extra mags, a total of about £200 including p&p, but i have only just come across the STI TAC MASTER which is best of both worlds and only cost's £79.99 and the Co2 mags are £29.99, a total of £160 including p&p and i think i will be getting that at the end of the month or next month, either way im gunna go with the STI TAC MASTER :)

• Supporters

Don't suppose you know which pistols are on the way?

I know they've got a few M1911 CO2 models out and I think there's an M9, anyone know of any others? 'Cos I've love another Sig =[

Not sure about the Sig Co2 version as of yet, but i came across this little sitethe other month and i think there very great for the price seen as some of the guns they are selling are about £30-£40 cheaper then alot of the other sites....

http://www.airsoftrange.co.uk/kj-works-38-c.asp

they also hav a facebook page aswell

hope this helps

• Supporters

Wow awesome, yes it helps a lot. You've just saved me £40 on my next pistol, thanks a bomb load.

No worrys pal, my mate was pissed off as he bought one from Patrol Base at £139.99 and then i showd him that site 2 months later and he was gob smacked as he could hav saved £40.....but thats life

good luck, dont forget to let us know what you got pal :)

• Supporters

I'm looking at the KJW CO2 compatible MEU, not found anywhere that sells the mags yet though and since it comes supplied with a green gas mag I'm going to hold out for a bit until I find somewhere.

Ace find though, can't thank you enough lol.

I'm looking at the KJW CO2 compatible MEU, not found anywhere that sells the mags yet though and since it comes supplied with a green gas mag I'm going to hold out for a bit until I find somewhere.

Ace find though, can't thank you enough lol.

I got told that the m1911 co2 mag's are the same for the Meu and you can get them from JD Airsoft for £35 if that helps?

• Supporters

It does indeed.

I've just dropped them an email to make sure and if it comes back saying that you're correct, I shall be purchasing the KJW MEU as of my next payday.

Thanks very much for the pointers.

It does indeed.

I've just dropped them an email to make sure and if it comes back saying that you're correct, I shall be purchasing the KJW MEU as of my next payday.

Thanks very much for the pointers.

Well, when ur at home with nothing else to do, it always best to just invest time into as much little info you can get hold of lol

glad it has helped ya mate :)

get the x-5, i got mine in the post today, it cycles faster than my TM MEU's on a boiling day, it has great recoil, and it feels like a real gun. don't hesitate, buy it now.

• Supporters

I think I'll head to Patrol Base to have a go with them all.

I'm still undecided whether I want the MEU, M9 or X-Five. I've fired the CO2 M1911A1 so the MEU's got to be more or less the same and the A1 was epically awesome. So unless the X-Five or M9 can match it it's going to be an easy decision.

• Supporters

It looks nice, but I don't like non-blow back pistols and I also have a true hatred of pistols with silly stick magazines because the gas or the battery sits inside the main part of the grip.

Nice suggestion though, thanks for the input.

Archived