How's your christmas shopping going?

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I see all the people out doing there christmas shopping in typical scottish weather thats 4°C and 35 mph winds. Meanwhile i'm at home nice n warm, music playing doing my christmas shopping online thinking why has no one giving Tim Berners-Lee the Peace Prize :P

How's your christmas shopping going?

• Supporters

Wow i hate you Finius for all my checkout Brutha's an Sista's i hate you (if i can i'll try get a Pic of how long the lines are predicted to be at work to justify why...)

• Supporters

Don't worry matey, my evil is negated by my christmas list being damned awesome.

1. The full set of transformers movie toys (autobots only)

2. Two new tattoos

3. Inokatsu AK

4. An entirely new wardrobe from Debenhams

5. Snake

6. Several donations to charity

7. Years gym membership

8. New version xbox and a ton of games for it

9. New loadout

10. iPad

On Christmas day, I'm going to my local dog rescue center and helping the volunteers get themselves home nice and early by generally helping out. I also intend to get some of the food we'd be throwing out from work and taking it down to some of the local homeless care shelters and that, then I have a friend who is unwanted by her parents this Christmas and I'm just gonna spend the rest of the day helping her have a nice day.

In all honesty, it's just a day, I haven't celebrated Christmas since I was six, so I'm gonna buy myself a load of stuff since I'd do that with the money anytime I got it, and then I'm going to go be charitable all day since town will be closed so my only other option would be to wander the streets like a lady of the night...

• Supporters

Don't you already Wander like a lady of the night but not for the same reasons. I hope. Flynn just heard about your end of the country's power outage all i can say is lol

• Supporters

RIGHT Finius

1, Its not a "full set" if its only autobots

2, Debenhams do not sell wardrobes

3, PM me your address and I will send you a black santa hat with humbug on it when you get it post a pic of you wearing it... oh and PM me your rates too :P

All joking aside that sounds like a good day to me sir

Craig thanks I was off with a chest infection and being on the forum would only serve to remind me that i cant go airsofting :(

• Supporters
RIGHT Finius

1, Its not a "full set" if its only autobots

2, Debenhams do not sell wardrobes

3, PM me your address and I will send you a black santa hat with humbug on it when you get it post a pic of you wearing it... oh and PM me your rates too :P

All joking aside that sounds like a good day to me sir

Craig thanks I was off with a chest infection and being on the forum would only serve to remind me that i cant go airsofting :(

Okay, let me clarify then, it's a full set of the ones people care about, who the hell buys decepticons? They're rubbish.

Choosing decepticons over autobots is like a benevolent gift giver coming to you and saying "you can either have any premiership football team you want, or you can have Grimsby Town" and you pick Grimsby, I mean, c'mon, who's actually stupid enough to do that? ;)

My rates are very good, though I charge extra if you want me to dress up in an outfit that turns you on (christmas hats included).

• Supporters
Okay, let me clarify then, it's a full set of the ones people care about, who the hell buys decepticons? They're rubbish.

Choosing decepticons over autobots is like a benevolent gift giver coming to you and saying "you can either have any premiership football team you want, or you can have Grimsby Town" and you pick Grimsby, I mean, c'mon, who's actually stupid enough to do that? ;)

My rates are very good, though I charge extra if you want me to dress up in an outfit that turns you on (christmas hats included).

Ok all true but whats the point of good without evil?

Charging extra for weird dress up is ok (that said i'm now trying to picture what your new wardrobe would look like) but learn a lesson for the banks know one likes paying extra for a ATM :P

• Supporters

I would love it if that was true and you have pulled a Apple LMFAO but you would be better off asking everyone to buy a AF-UK patch for your christmas :)

Only Christmas shopping I've done so far - was HORRIFIC, I never want to do that again.

Getting a secret-Santa gift for one of the 6 girls I live in a flat with. This was difficult. Not because I don't know what she likes, but because of our budget of £7.

In the end, went to the Disney Store at Covent Garden, knowing she likes some Disney stuff (but not in that annoying "I'm an 18 year old girl who's still obsessed with pink" kind of way)

I HAVE NEVER LOOKED SO OUT OF PLACE IN A SHOP. Seriously, the staff were looking at me like I was evil. Or going to rob the place. Got flatmate a mug, left. Something about jeans, a black leather jacket and a crimson scarf marks me out as a potential criminal...

Mine was easy, got mum some voucher thing and got dad a book, me and the missus arent doing presents as we are poor and generally hate xmas all together.

You can even find my facebook group called J.A.C.Al - Jay's Anti Christmas Alliance

• Supporters
Ok all true but whats the point of good without evil?

Charging extra for weird dress up is ok (that said i'm now trying to picture what your new wardrobe would look like) but learn a lesson for the banks know one likes paying extra for a ATM :P

Is anything, by nature, inherently good or evil, or is it that we make it so? :P

The reason people don't like paying more at an ATM, is because they are forced ;)

• Supporters
Is anything, by nature, inherently good or evil, or is it that we make it so? :P

The reason people don't like paying more at an ATM, is because they are forced ;)

Ok two nil to Finius

And IM ALLL DONE .. Know more xmass shopping :D

• Supporters

Sorry Flynn, but epic fail there.

• Supporters

I don't know whether to continue styling myself as the lawman of AFUK, or whether I should make a move to naming myself as the Barney Stinson of AFUK - due to the amount of winning I seem to do...

Priced up for two tattoos today. Have constructed a nice list of my options for payday.

On Friday, I must venture to the Disney Store in Birmingham and do battle with hordes of bad parents for Lilo & Stitch merchandise, I must then wander town aimlessly looking for gifts for classmates, housemates and friends both home and in Coventry to send out as late presents.

After that foray, I must then choose how I intend to proportion the "me-money" between getting new ink, getting new airsoft kit and getting my 40k army list complete (for anyone who knows anything about 40k, particularly black templars, I'm putting both the BT named heroes in a command squad that will number 19 men and roll around in a Stormlord with two devastator squads)...

Archived