new madbull licensing

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Bb's would go in one hole out the other, either straight up or straight down ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Not necessarily. You could install some kind of trap-door system on each side, that is then 'unlocked' when the mag is inserted. Although, it'd be hard to implement into something so small, and the air seals wouldn't be too great.

• Supporters

But that would mean changing upper receivers if you want to use different type mags?

• Supporters

The whole point of the ar57 is it uses p90 mags, why are you lot so interested in doing the exact opposite of what the system is designed to do??

• Supporters

I'm just suggesting ideas, someone else said make a hop that does both mags..

• Supporters

My holepuncher on my desk is a metre away from me..

• Supporters

Yeah... not 5000 - maybe it was a bad comparison.

You know what I mean, the AR57 is made for p90 mags- why use m4 mags? It's like a g36, they're made to go with g36 mags, not converted to m4 mags... though some are, which is disgusting.

My point is, why would you go to the effort to buy one if you're going to use the wrong mags?

• Supporters

Because everyone would be like dur? And think of the mag compatability you could have a 5000 rnd drum and a 300 rnd highcap for immdediate backup!

i have to say a gun that could use both mags would be a rea; advantage, especially if they where different sized rounds but you'd need different sized barrels for that

• Supporters
Because everyone would be like dur? And think of the mag compatability you could have a 5000 rnd drum and a 300 rnd highcap for immdediate backup!

To be honest if you need that much ammo on you, you'd be better of spending the money on shooting lessons.

Why would you waste all that money and not use it properly? It's beyond me

but why hit them once with a well place shot when you can hit them a 100 shots kind of in the area shots :D

Archived