The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A crap load of camping gear as most of mine is old, lost, broken or just tired!!

Contemplating a large condor backpack and pouches to use for camping and outdoors stuff but also to take for airsoft too but not sure my credit card will like it!

I would like to point out that there has been a 487% increase in forum users buying Evos since I got mine

and that 87.9% of statistics are made up :P 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

What's the kick on those ERGs like compared to the NGRS?

The latest gen that I tried at shot show this jan blew my mind, not gonna lie and I have zero association with KWA.  Easily on par with your average GBBr, it was shocking everyone that picked it up at the PTS booth.  Hopefully it wasn't just some juiced up prototype for the show because this guy handed to me like 'try this it'll blow you away' and I was incredibly skeptical at that point, but he was not wrong.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I would like to point out that there has been a 487% increase in forum users buying Evos since I got mine

and that 87.9% of statistics are made up :P 

C69509E8-38B5-40C2-854E-4FE152D23029.jpeg

• Mostly Retired Moderators
2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

The latest gen that I tried at shot show this jan blew my mind, not gonna lie and I have zero association with KWA.  Easily on par with your average GBBr, it was shocking everyone that picked it up at the PTS booth.  Hopefully it wasn't just some juiced up prototype for the show because this guy handed to me like 'try this it'll blow you away' and I was incredibly skeptical at that point, but he was not wrong.

Cool, might have to check these out then. Never paid them much attention to be honest.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

There all welsh!?!

Suffolk white face sheep actually , so there English ! 

😂😂  

9 hours ago, tasum said:

Thanks for the info, that looks like a serious bit of kit. As I said, very nice :)

Yeh its an PTS Centurion Arms ERG.  Had the Magpul RM4 ERG previously and sold it and regretted it.  

The kick on them is easily comparable to a GBBR.  I had a GHK AK74 and this thing kicks just as much as that without the hassle of gas guns.

I think its better than the TMRS series and cheaper.  Its more durable, has equivalent range, greater kick, has the stop on empty feature the same as the TM.  The only thing it lacks is the reciprocating bolt but I can live without a tiny piece of metal going clang every shot.  Also, less to go wrong.

one of these. I am going to fit it to my ICS Mars Sbr and hope it looks kick ass

kx5_soundhog1-800x800.jpg

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Na but you can get him to do them.

I know he is a mate. 

I think he just did one so I just wondered. He built my dual ptt mic to work with either my Racals or a normal 3.5mm jack. Good bit of work and worth a shout next time you need something (shameless plug).

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I know he is a mate. 

I think he just did one so I just wondered. He built my dual ptt mic to work with either my Racals or a normal 3.5mm jack. Good bit of work and worth a shout next time you need something (shameless plug).

Must admit it is a bit of a pain finding what i want on a 2.5mm jack

Just bought an Airsoft Elcan Scope

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Must admit it is a bit of a pain finding what i want on a 2.5mm jack

Yeah mine is fitted with a kenwood for my uv82 and both 3.5mm and 5 pin fittings.

Both transmit buttons and a mute button for the ptt speaker as you can switch between earpiece or speaker.

Busy little unit.

Worth giving him a shout if you want any mods.

20180720_210639.thumb.jpg.00e6916124078caef14acb2335342ce8.jpg20180720_210646.thumb.jpg.5887e393119a0a82faea42c1f91fe6c9.jpg20180720_210656.thumb.jpg.11668624c198cb5a56f564505fc3b28b.jpg

Maple Leaf bucking (yellow) 

Maple Leaf nub 

Clips for my camelback straw

Clip for my single point sling (to clip on the back to distribute the weight)