hey all

P.788
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys,

i started This topic as my welcome topic and didn't pay much attention to what i was doing so it's now in the wrong place? I don't know...

anyway, I'm an enthusiastic young lad, from Leicester, want to get more involved in airsofting and skirmishing, seems like good fun and high adrenaline, which is what I'm looking for :)

if you look at my guns owned, certainly not impressive by any means, but the shotgun is pretty damn fun to use.

I also have gear such as Soldier 95 and stuff but i cant seem to change that now in my profile.... i probably have missed the control for that, lol.

I am into a lot of historical stuff, and certainly military history and the skirmishes/re-enactment side of things seems appealing to me :)

anyways, any questions fire away, I have some questions in that topic i Linked, so please do have a look at it :) sorry to admin for the confusion on it!

all the best,

Bruce

Archived