battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i hate you....

as a early thoughts of the game, it feels less battlefeild and more a cross between battlefeild and gta...

I don't like the way Dice and EA are taking the series- it seems more like EA are trying to peddle a new BF game every year like Activision do with COD.

• Supporters

I don't like the way Dice and EA are taking the series- it seems more like EA are trying to peddle a new BF game every year like Activision do with COD.

Yeah, damn businesses trying to make money. Damn them all to hell.

you say that, yet im still surprised that more of the big franchises havent released any games for the next gen consoles, i know they are coming. cod and battlefield haven't a only next gen game out yet... (understandably in some ways but sadly in others)

• Supporters

you say that, yet im still surprised that more of the big franchises havent released any games for the next gen consoles, i know they are coming. cod and battlefield haven't a only next gen game out yet... (understandably in some ways but sadly in others)

Companies will continue to develop for last gen for a while yet, there's a massive customer base that hasn't bought in to the new hardware and probably won't until at least the first major price drop.

but at the same time they wont buy the new console when the new games are available to both old and new. noone waould buy the wii u til they started tto release their 'big' games on it such as mariocart etc(not that im comparing ) really i just wish theyd hurry up with battlefront...

• Supporters

Sony only just stopped making PS2s last year (in Japan granted but there you go).

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

It's pretty difficult because bullet speeds are ridiculously unrealistic, but picking off headshots once people stop moving, and being a sneaky bastard is always fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.