Gun picture thread

M_P

Here's my current armoury...

ICS Galil which is gradually going more SADF R4

Galil2edit_zps7679cf70.jpg

Love that looks very good.

Quick question, where did you get your 'Go Bag' from and what kind of things can you fit in there?

Nickona, that Galil looks amazing.

Love that looks very good.

Quick question, where did you get your 'Go Bag' from and what kind of things can you fit in there?

Thanks a lot guys.

Thats not a Go Bag, its the SADF M83 chest rig. It hold 6x mags ranging from M4 to AK, smoke grenades, radio, frag grenade and maps. I'm actually putting together a review of it soonish

• Supporters

I love your African loadout, Nick. It's the kind of thing you can really have some fun with and still be authentic *dreams of his SLR working* :lol: even that fucking Begadi Hawaiian shirt camo with sufficient red dirt ground in...

Thanks. I love it as well! and thats the bit thats so good as well theres so much choice about what to do and its still perfectly correct! I've recently been putting together a Force recon loadout and a SEAL loadout and as soon the USMC thread guys found out I was planning on using the CB MBSS for both.. well they basically shat themselves!

Classic army B&T MP5 sportline with torch hand grip and Acog style red dot.

HFC H&K Mk23 Socom

DSC_0014_zpsf45c8603.jpg

Note the size of my little pistol, there is an inner barrel extension through the silencer so out of the 2 guns, the MP5 has the shorter inner barrel.

• Supporters

You know my opinion of Glocks, James, but I have to say that I wouldn't be ashamed to holster yours... even though it would be more like awkwardly holding a musical instrument than a pistol in my fist.

djmh.jpg

Current armoury, the attachments on the scar get moved around depending on what gun i use ^-^

I'm liking the Scar. Whats your opinion of the G&G Scar?

I'm liking the Scar. Whats your opinion of the G&G Scar?

External wise ~ absolutely gorgeous. 10/10. the only flaw i can think of is the bolt makes the most horrible noise when released, but the same thing happens with all of the scar aeg's excluding the marui recoil's.

Internals ~ i know 3 people with the same gun that have never had any problems with, they shoot and sound amazingly, sadly i have had never ending problems with mine after owning it for over a year, i guess i was unlucky and got a crap one out of the 999 good ones ._. My selector switch was as stiff as jimmy saviles dick in a nursery and cost me a small fortune just to fix that, i mostly play cqb so i am constantly playing on semi and for some reason my gun just completely locks up and i have to switch to full auto and back to get it to shoot again, and finally the trigger response is pants with anything below a 9.6v nimh battery or a 7.4v lipo. The gearbox and motor also make horrific noises when shooting lately, i think its telling me its upgrade time!

External wise ~ absolutely gorgeous. 10/10. the only flaw i can think of is the bolt makes the most horrible noise when released, but the same thing happens with all of the scar aeg's excluding the marui recoil's.

Internals ~ i know 3 people with the same gun that have never had any problems with, they shoot and sound amazingly, sadly i have had never ending problems with mine after owning it for over a year, i guess i was unlucky and got a crap one out of the 999 good ones ._. My selector switch was as stiff as jimmy saviles dick in a nursery and cost me a small fortune just to fix that, i mostly play cqb so i am constantly playing on semi and for some reason my gun just completely locks up and i have to switch to full auto and back to get it to shoot again, and finally the trigger response is pants with anything below a 9.6v nimh battery or a 7.4v lipo. The gearbox and motor also make horrific noises when shooting lately, i think its telling me its upgrade time!

I just absolutely wet myself laughing after reading that Jimmy Saville comment!!! :lol: Cracking!

I mainly do CQB skirmishes too and was looking at the G&G Scar L as an option. It is on my wish list which consists of a KWA or TM MP 7A1, a G&G Scar L and a TM PX4 GBB Pistol. Now, which body organ do I need to sell to fund such purchases?! :o

I just absolutely wet myself laughing after reading that Jimmy Saville comment!!! :lol: Cracking!

I mainly do CQB skirmishes too and was looking at the G&G Scar L as an option. It is on my wish list which consists of a KWA or TM MP 7A1, a G&G Scar L and a TM PX4 GBB Pistol. Now, which body organ do I need to sell to fund such purchases?! :o

i have no idea where it came from but lol! :D

sounds like a cracking set-up, i would recommend the scar as long as you have good internal knowledge and have a bit of cash to upgrade it after a while. mine needs some serious work haha!

Hey folks!

Im new here so if iv done something wrong in this post please go easy on me.

Iv had about 3-4(maybe more) airsoft guns over the last 10 or so years, mainly hand guns.

The first non-handgun I bought was a cheap CYMA G36C from Skegness when I was a kid and Iv just painted it pink and black for my fience along with a hand gun.

I have just been bought an M4A1 from the M4 on duty kit along with a Shotgun and a CYMA Desart Eagle for my birthday which will hopefully kick start my Skirmish games in order to get my Licence.

Here are the photos:

M4 on duty kit:

11927125463_732f9b1c0f_z.jpg

Untitled by the_badass_expendables, on Flickr

Combat Shotgun and Mini Pistol:

11927716816_aaf3662c91.jpg

CYMA CM.121 Desart Eagle:

11927314724_e19147bc37_z.jpg

CYMA CM.021 G36C:

11927313824_8cca06a1cc_z.jpg

• Supporters

I have just been bought an M4A1 from the M4 on duty kit along with a Shotgun and a CYMA Desart Eagle for my birthday which will hopefully kick start my Skirmish games in order to get my >>Licence<<.

Errrrrrrr-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer-urgh! (that's a klaxon)

Alert! No such thing! Alert! Read the UK Law forum! Alert! Don't even attempt to justify getting it wrong with "it doesn't matter", because it really really does! Alert!

• Supporters

What was causing the stiff (fnarr) selector then? I just got a G&G SCAR-L for chrimbo and the selector is a little stiff on that.

I'm not too sure, I think it was the selector plate and selector gears inside, I'm beginning to give up. my gun is in desperate need of a service & upgrade.

I'm contemplating getting it fixed and swapping it for/selling it and buying a gbb smg/gbbr.

The new love of my life, the ASG Sten MKII :)Click photos for larger version

th_DSC_0026_zps01ae08e5.jpg

If you look at Youtube reviews, they all have a plain box and single side of A4 manual, well not anymore apparently. The box even has the text of Winston Churchill's 'fight them on the beaches' speach

Stick battery fits in the stock (8.4v comes with it, room for at least a 9.6), a brick lipo would fit inside the body of the gun by removing the piece with the ironsight. The stock then bolts back on with a single allen bolt.

th_DSC_0023_zps6b9f7b08.jpgth_DSC_0031_zps6f4972fa.jpg

Magazine release is externally mounted on the mag well (push to release) There is also a catch visible on the left which allows the magwell to rotate vertical for easier transportation, this also gives access to the hop adjustment, which is done with an allen key through a hole in the top.

th_DSC_0020_zpse0f0dba0.jpg

Note the BSA markings, this is an official replica.

th_DSC_0021_zps3468c7c1.jpg

Also note the simplified controls, the fire selector switch has for ease of use been incorporated into the trigger. Safety mode is achieved by not pulling the trigger, full auto is obtained by pulling the trigger and semi auto would require reflexes of superhuman level to release the trigger fast enough. :D

Everything is steel, except the very tip of the barrel where theres a bit of plastic to keep the inner barrel in place.

DSC_0024_zps024c031b.jpg

wrong time of year to be getting a GBBR, you'll get frustrated with the performance in the cold and won't get the magic that comes with a good GBB in nice weather.

I play cqb and the temperature is warm enough that I play in a tshirt and vest in wintertime so hopefully, if I was to get a gbbr/smg, that wouldn't be a problem.

• Supporters

I play cqb and the temperature is warm enough that I play in a tshirt and vest in wintertime so hopefully, if I was to get a gbbr/smg, that wouldn't be a problem.

Just because it's warm enough for you doesn't mean it'll be warm enough for the gun ;)

Most good stuff will still function but you won't get the most out of it till later in the year.