Operation Broadsword 32 hours of Airsoft fun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Operation Broadsword

Below are the booking details for operation broadsword, bookings are now open. Please book in, stating which side you would prefer to be on and when you will be attending by emailing [email protected]

Forces

40 spaces - Akanku Loyalists (British woodland DPM)

40 spaces - NATO forces (anything but British woodland DPM)

20 spaces - QRF

Prices

Sat 09:00 - 17:00 - £25 Adult, £20 Junior

Night 20:00 - 06:00 - £25 Adult, £20 Junior

Sun 09:00 - 17:00 - £25 Adult, £20 Junior

Sat & Night - £40 Adult, £35 Junior

Night & Sun - £40 Adult, £35 Junior

Full Weekend - £50 Adult, £45 Junior

More details to follow

Game fees include Lunch on Saturday and Lunch on Sunday. We will also have a BBQ available for you to cook your own food on, running from 18:00 till the early hours on Saturday. Although for those that don't know there is a KFC and McDonalds about 5-10 minutes away.

There is also catering onsite during the day for those that want to buy a bacon butty or perhaps some freshly made cake..hmmm

No food will be provided during the night game as you will all be out shooting in the full moon.

Book in now to secure your place this is going to be MINT!

Well we are able to check your guns over for you ...

Yes it is going to be a pretty AWEsome weekender

• 3 weeks later...

HI

I am thinking of booking in for this weekend if there are still places but I wanted to ask a couple of questions if I can?

I cant get a lift until Sat afters so was going to book in for sat night or maybe sat night and sun

I know there are 3 hours between sat night and sun game but if this night game is like any other i have been to, the game will stop about 1am or 2am, so realistically i could be paying £25 for 3-4 hours game with no food put on, sorry i dont want to sound off i just want to make sure that somthing is in place that stops this happening

what are the sleeping arrangements for the game ? are there people going to be sleeping in game ?

are pyro rules the same at night?

if I do sun only can I sleep over on the Sat so i can be dropped off sat and picked up sun?

one night game a played there was ammo limits ,is there limits here ?

do you have night vison for hire ?

thanks KH

Hi KH

There are some spaces left on the DMP side so if you're still interested, book in by emailing [email protected]

The game will start at 10:00 on Saturday and in theory run right through till 17:00 hours on Sunday. We have allowed for the fact that not everyone can make the whole weekend and have given the option for people to book in for different hours so that we can cycle them into the game play although the game does not actually stop. Therefore if you do that night and Sunday you will be playing from Sat 20:00 through to 17:00 Sunday. You pick your own down time although lunch is provided at around 13:00 on both days!

Most of the guys that have booked in are known for playing right through the night, although we can not promise this will happen as we understand that people need some down time. There will be missions and objectives to achieve throughout the whole event. We have got people who have only booked in for the night game so you wouldn't be alone out there!

We are reasonable people so come along and have some fun and we will make sure you are looked after, I am sure you won't be disapointed.

There will be people sleeping in game but we have also sleeping arrangements in the safezone.

This is a milsim event so there are ammo limits however these should not put you off as you will be allowed to top up when you need to. It is NOT a case of 600 rounds then you're done, that would be silly and we want you to have fun but at the same time this is not a pay and spray event!

We do not offer NV hire sorry. The weekend is planned around a full moon so there should be ambient light. We do have slighly different rules at night which will be given in the safety briefings.

I hope that covers everything and as we've already said we want you to have fun and come back for more so we will look after you!

Afternoon

it seems i have managed to swap the kids round and then realized about this event. Still room on the DPM side for sat night/sunday day? Westy thinks he can get me some kit as i sold all mine for a snowboard lol

Cheers

Ste

Oh I am sure we can sort you out ;)

Good to see that we can even bring guys out of airsoft retirement to come play with us.

Will dig out some of my kit just in case Ste and will see you on the weekend if not before

Mega weekend thanks guys for putting on an awesome event. Loved every minute of it, except the no sleep but that was my choice lol. I did suffer for it last night when I nearly fell asleep in my curry so at that point thought it was time to finally go to bed lol. Any way just wanted to say thanks and that's how Airsoft should be plaid good job!

Archived