JustBBguns.co.uk

Manic1234

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They need to be shot at dawn.

With a 500fps REAL STEAL Dan Wesson. In the face.

Fixed it guys :)

• Supporters

Not wrong.

Just the wrong version.

Hearing that Ai are supporting these twonks has genuinely surprised me. Surely they're better than that, for gods sake.

Anyway, have ordered a few cheapy guns for plinking in the garden before getting into proper airsoft guns and despite having no real problem with the CS or how they send the parcels, what's in them is bound to be utter shyte regardless.

Their complete BS gun descriptions on their site pee me off too, just like the fat bloke that makes the videos on the little orange turds. "IZ A SRING PISTIL AND CN SHEWT 700FPS LOL".

Jesus, I'm beginning to sound like Frizzle...

In conclusion, my advice; do yourself a favour and save for something that might work for more than 8 minutes.

Ai aren't supporting JBBG, JBBG are supporting Ai!

Advertising is almost certainly one of their biggest revenue streams and I can guarantee that JBBG pay a pretty penny for their big adverts.

What I'm saying is that I'm surprised that Ai have actually seen this through. Must've been a very pretty penny in order to get them on board with them.

• Supporters

Well, to be precise, describing something inaccurately for the purpose of making money is Obtaining Money By Deception, so not theft exactly, but I'm pretty sure the offence is covered by the Theft Act, so technically it is Really Stealing :lol:

is it theft or just blatant fraud? they are making fraudulent claims about things they sell which could never possibly hope to live up to the standards as to what they say they do. best way to do something is actually buy something that they sell which we know will never be what they claim and when it fails Kick off bigger than a footballer hit by one of those invisible snipers which always seem strike at football matches.

If they cant give a reasonable explanation which seems highly unlikely than trading standards their asses and small claims courts.

if lots of people do this than people will withdraw support for them as it will give them a bad name

It's neither theft or Fraud but misrepresentation. This would mean it would have to go through trading standards to get them to either amend their product descriptions to be more accurate or in the extreme, get them shut down for failing to do so. Both will be hard to do unless people are prepared to chase it through to the end.

• Supporters

UKARA really can't do anything worthy of note, the most they could ever realistically do is remove JBBG as a member, but as Ian has said, JBBG are a big noise in UKARA because they make a lot of money, why would you kick out one of the richer members who when the shit hits the fan will be able to help with legal fees/lobbying etc?

seeing as the UKARA is about as useful as (insert favorite useless item here) then we cant look to them as they are businesses and businesses only care about themselves, money and what people can do for them.

The Union cant do much as its a players union and they are clearly on the ARA leash.

its down to people to keep informing new people to stay away from them and eventually the world will spread to every little cod softer not to go to them.

but ukara dosent effect jbbg, do they even sell anything not 2 tone?

Yeah. They call them "pro guns". They actually dont have a bad range of guns but they're all overpriced, cheapo starter guns that they market as the be-all end-all of airsoft guns.

• 6 months later...

Sure, but they will probably have incorrectly stored guns, allowed metal parts to rust, not tested them properly- and then if you have a fault with your M4 or G36 or whatever, it'll be a ball ache getting it sorted out

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.