RANT: Gamers playing Airsoft!!

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, im a gamer, am new, and i am a kid...

I play the arma series, along with VBS, learning real tactics, with a chain of command, hardcore mil-sim gaming (i.e - not much in terms of action sometimes), and i know my stuff, im in the ATC and have fired real weapons.

a few of my mates are like me, BUT the rest are COD fans, and it does annoy me when they act like there on a fast paced team deathmatch when were meant to be holding an objective etc.

dude games dont teach you tactics they just teach you how to look like a bellend and i know for a fact the atc only fire the 22 and the l98 hardly loads

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the game? From what I've heard the ARMA series sole aim is realism so I think its a safe bet that anything learnt from it would be pretty relivent. In reality though what tactics do you actually use? Me and my mates just tend to try flank the enemy as much as possible and we've once or twice pulled off a suppress & flank nothing really else to it.

Also for any gamers wondering out there, BATTLEFIELD 3 IS F***ING AWESOME :D

• Supporters

The only gaming tactic I use in airsoft is flanking with a sniper.. me and a mate tend to go one each side of the field and snipe from far out, then meet at the back behind the enemy's spawn..

After doing the UTAG course I know use a lot more tactics. I've learnt some new CQB stuff and as a team we tend to leap frog more. If anyone wants details about it just ask btw.

Battlefield 3 is awsome and ARMA is realistic. You can make your own missions and stuff but you need to know scripting and stuff. I tried making a HALO jump mission but I ended up with a flying T90 tank!

Archived