CA G36 Flashider/Supressor thread

jon_harris_pro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i believe 14mm Counter clockwise.

The only gun i can think of (bar sniper rifles and pistols) that has an obscure thread size is the MP5.

most silencers come with both clockwise and anticlovkwise thread adaptors tho, so it should all be ok.

Excellent, thanks very much, ive been out of airsoft for about 5 years and want to get back in. main problem im finding is that the thread is set a little back into the hand guard meaning im going to need quite a thin silencer. do you have any experience with this?

thanks

Excellent, thanks very much, ive been out of airsoft for about 5 years and want to get back in. main problem im finding is that the thread is set a little back into the hand guard meaning im going to need quite a thin silencer. do you have any experience with this?

thanks

I also want to upgrade the hop up unit. Im not sure about compatibility or which brand to get. Ive heard systema are good but do they do a G36 unit?

Archived