The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Some Sorbothane,roughly 3 or 4mm thick.€2

I had an idea in school for a hop up arm mod on the VSR. Instead of using a straw or biro cartridge to make a 'nub' between the two prongs,I'll just glue in some sorbo between them to make one full bar. Should go well with a W hold,this uses the same theory as DangitDave's/Dangerwerx Type B arm only for cheap bastards like moi :P

yeah I had a set on an older helmet, they're OK if you want to have a set of goggles sat on top of your lid and not have the elastic strap slip upwards but if you're going to be wearing the goggles they're near enough useless.

Why are they useless? Because the elastic is tight enough not to move?

• Supporters

Pretty much yeah, if you've got the goggles on top of your head then the elastic will slip upwards but if they're round your face then they shouldn't slip. That said, if you have a weird shaped helmet or odd goggles then the retainer straps might be useful, I just don't see the point in spending money to fix a problem that may not even exist for you.

Pretty much yeah, if you've got the goggles on top of your head then the elastic will slip upwards but if they're round your face then they shouldn't slip. That said, if you have a weird shaped helmet or odd goggles then the retainer straps might be useful, I just don't see the point in spending money to fix a problem that may not even exist for you.

We'll never know if its a problem because they were only £5 :)

G36 sighted hand rail £23 delivered just got to wait, going for flecktern loadout put my Xmas order into Mrs Santa (the girlfriend lo)

Cyma 039u tactical ak

Cyma 030 glock 18c

Drop leg holster

Extended glock mag

Standard glock mag

DE M56C

(My first ever RIF order! Will post pics at some point.)

• Supporters

Good one, evilfree. Please do us a pic heavy review of the CM.039U if you wouldn't mind.

I think I may have misunderstood the problem though,I thought the Mount simply does not work on it,but in your reply to CK's point I think you meant it's too small and will strangle you putting it on.

Still worth a try though.

It's both really. The clip is a bit big and the sling is too wide and not long enough. Not impressed :(