The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Just so you're aware mate, it's UBACS - Under body armour combat shirt. People pronounce it 'backs', but yeah, there's no K.

Unless it's because when you're in a squad all wearing 'em they keeps ur'backs cool and dry?

Some polish made raincoat in Woodland that's issued to the Ukranian border guards. 8 euro. Doesn't exactly look good with KLMK but when it rains during a game looking good is the least of my worries.

Should look good with my Les BDUs but I will probably hardly wear them.

• Supporters

390571349271_1.jpgLONEX SELECTOR PLATE LEVER SAFETY SET SWITCH AK - £17.95 + £2.95 P&P ~ Helmet World

Been to UKMCpro again!

Bought a plain CB t-shirt, Hazard5 CB ball cap, Green "like" patch and a orange magpul Iphone case!

Happy birthday to me!

Leo kohler ATACS FG UBACS and Trousers, + another set of oakleys in clear.

• Supporters

still trying to fix your AK ian? would have been cheaper to buy a new one by now surely?!

Oh i've spent 2 new ones worth on my CYMA probably, but it's my ICS one that i'm sorting out at the mo - it died mid game. This is the first time i've done anything to it other than soldering a battery connector. I couldn't break it down before, because I mistakenly assumed that nobody would design an AEG so that the only way to get the barrel assembly off the receiver is by using a right angled posi screwdriver.

The money spent on Sabine was worth it for the knowledge of how AEG's work.

A shoulder holster for a Walther P99.

Probably the best bit of kit I've bought. It fits under my suit jacket, so I think I've got a new CQB loadout sorted...

Worked surprisingly well at Halo Mill last night.

Oh god I have a mighty distaste for shoulder holsters,even though I've been using one for the past two years :P

Mine was a crap strike systems one and it was the wobbliest thing ever,I made a bodge rig using some clips and straps to secure it better.

just recieved the 2 shirts i ordered from military1st, website said they were TEESAR ACU, but these have mil-tec labels slapped all over them

Tempted by a shoulder holster. Would only get a Blackhawk one though, that or one of those fancy Italian leather ones.

• Supporters

I like the look of the plce shoulder holster rig, but the holster itself looks like some kind of bird or squirrel feeder...

Anyway, just received from Action Hobbies:

590mm x 6.01mm Madbull Ultimate TBB - £42.98

King Arms 0.30g BB's (2000) - £13.98

APS V3 Gearbox Spring Set - £3.98

Shipping - £8.99

So that's my SVD ready for its rebuild and, no doubt, its opportunity to do my fcuking head in!

• Supporters

''Army Tactical Phone Cover Belt Bag Camera Pocket Utility Pouch MOLLE System Olive by Mil-Tec''

With such a name,it is truly the pouch of kings :D

Or it could be called the A T P C B B C P U P M S O

...For shor... Actually, no. Nevermind.

There's got to be a word or phrase that's suitable, to be made out of that?

• Supporters

Or it could be called the A T P C B B C P U P M S O

...For shor... Actually, no. Nevermind.

There's got to be a word or phrase that's suitable, to be made out of that?

CBeebies pup?

Actually, it has got great features, but it's too small for G36 mags.

Oops, what a cock! Wrong pouch :lol: This bugger still hasn't arrived, I was thinking of the OD drop leg dump pouch I bought too.

• Supporters

bunch of single M4 mag pouches with lids from ur-tactical.com and some other bits and bobs; grimlok carabiners, shears, new radio pouch etc.

Let me know how they work out when they show up and after a few games. I picked up some pouches from them a long, long time ago that weren't too great but I'm hoping they'll have upped their game around by now because some of the designs they sell are pretty interesting.

Just ordered an Arc'Teryx Talos Halfshell shirt because I fancied steering towards a Grey/MC mix in my new loadout. Currently debating which MC pants to get; DAX/OPS/Crye

Small world! Couple of shots from my last game that might be of some interest for a bit of reference when mixing MC and Grey.

1418_zpsaae240c5.jpg

1430_zps331eded5.jpg

• Supporters

Were those pics taken on Tatooine, Chris?

• Supporters

Let me know how they work out when they show up and after a few games. I picked up some pouches from them a long, long time ago that weren't too great but I'm hoping they'll have upped their game around by now because some of the designs they sell are pretty interesting.

Small world! Couple of shots from my last game that might be of some interest for a bit of reference when mixing MC and Grey.

--- mahoosive pictures removed from quote ---

These are the ones I've picked up:

http://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/453/virtuemart_category_id/78

I was after something with a lid that would hold just one magazine securely instead of the standard double pouches, OPS and Eagle are the only 2 manufacturers I could find. Clearly I'm not going to buy Eagle stuff from the states because GOD DAMN that's expensive.

Saying that though, buy cheap buy twice... if the OPS ones are rubbish it's back to the drawing board!