The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Mil-spec boots - size 5 (for the wife)

mesh face mask (for the wife)

2x Punisher patches

1x smiley patch

Got 3 free UKMCpro patches

Red paint, black electrical tape, black andred wire and some 2" white plastic tubing.........can you guess what i am making???

• Supporters

<- genius

You're being very clever at the moment Marcus...

Lets be honest it was not very hard to guess!!

So far...............................just bneed to find a cheap digital countdown clock/watch to act as the timer.

58789596-EB5D-44AC-BBC8-964E2AA94604-2570-000003991868FD12_zpsa1cc1697.jpg

my patch collection from yesterday!

6161CE2F-A8B9-4637-B34B-CFCD287136FE-2570-000003988CF5EB20_zps0c14b9ab.jpg

• Supporters

4 black 7.62 Pmags that for the time being I have no way of carrying... I'll have to run my utility pouch or use my medic pouch methinks.

Need to find some L129 pouches... As well as a lot of money.

Badly need a molle belt too, but I can't find any MTP ones anywhere! D=

4 black 7.62 Pmags that for the time being I have no way of carrying... I'll have to run my utility pouch or use my medic pouch methinks.

Need to find some L129 pouches... As well as a lot of money.

Badly need a molle belt too, but I can't find any MTP ones anywhere! D=

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-British-Army-Multicam-MTP-Yoke-Molle-Hip-Pad-and-Belt-Large-dpm-plce-/230980750935?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item35c7868e57

That's genuine MTP though rather expensive

• Supporters

That's just what I was looking for, cheers.

I'll have to hope it saves until payday though... since I've spent about £600 since the start of the week...

Just bought 4 TM Sopmod mags as Edgar Brothers are out of stock of the TM P Mags :(

Picked up a pair of Propper tan combats for my PMC loadout. Also got a genuine issue set of DCUs. all for £30!

• Supporters

box set of 120rd m4/m16 mid caps

box set of mp5 100rd mid caps

replica aimpoint

micro reflex sight

acog mount for reflex sight

size 11 lowa boots

sniper scope (illuminated retractile)

black grip pod

armored gloves

100 ohm resistors

oooh and luque's famas :D

A lightweight 100% cotton 3-hole balaclava in what looks like CCE for £2.80 from Fleabay.

G&G Top tech ak47 , a silencer to make it look tactical and a two high caps

Just purchased a G&G GK5C £254 delivered, was looking at HK 416's but had a good think about it and decided I didn't want another M4 looking gun so went for something a little different yes I know it takes M4 mags but that saves spending more money,just got to get some lipo's/life batteries and a charger this puppy can take a 11v lipo

Just ordered an 11" Viking Tactics battle rail for my Sopmod today. Can't wait!

• Supporters

Madbull or RS?

Got back from my jaunts in 'merica 2 days ago, bag went from room-to-spare on arrival to barely-zipping-up on departure. The tac gear I paid for, all the merch was generously donated by my buddy who put me up at his pace in LA, cause he's just that minted he's got LaRue hats coming out of everywhere it seems. Alright for some! Haha. Though, I suppose somewhat strangely, the two bits of paper that certify I did some training courses are by far the most expensive items there; in terms of the overall process of acquisition anyway.

464697_515436068521020_852091109_o_zps40e6b277.jpg

I was rather worried for a miute when I collected my bag and noticed all the compression straps were flapping in the breeze, because I'm super OCD about that sort of thing. Found this right on top of everything when I opened her up.

966877_514784561919504_1315603475_o_zpsf64e94ed.jpg

Which was an odd surprise. But all's present and correct fortunately.

Just picked up a Flyee chest rig for my PMC loadout. and should be getting a Propper Tan shirt to complete the look.

A balance LiPo charger and 2x 7.4v LiPo's £48 for the lot, just got to wait for gun to be redelivered as wrong gun sent grrrr

this is what was sent http://www.airsoftworld.net/ghk-g5-gbb-airsoft-rifle.html

but it is a very nice gun, nice folding retracktable stock, also a nice freature is the addition of a adptor to put a buffer tube and stock onto it, nice looking p mag style magazine

• Supporters

but it is a very nice gun, nice folding retracktable stock, also a nice freature is the addition of a adptor to put a buffer tube and stock onto it, nice looking p mag style magazine

Just a shame that with a lipo it's about as much use as a chocolate teapot, eh?

Just a shame that with a lipo it's about as much use as a chocolate teapot, eh?

Yup and I felt as happy as a bastard on farthers day when opened package up and about as pleaded as pig in pork pie cos I got to wait for the other to arrive