The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Indeed, does a nice job of breaking it up a bit, kind of like a more modern Flecktarn.

It's highly rated for woodland, which is pretty much what most of my site is.

I'll get to give it a good try come this weekend, got a nice few games One being Infected, hopefully it'll hide me well.

• Supporters

CADPAT has been rated as the best northern hemisphere camo going in loads of tests , and the USMC copied the prototype for there MARPAT ! Cheeky Murcans !

Desert cadpat is pure sex 😍 

Guest pierce09

I’ve gone nuts and bout quite a few bits this last month. AVS plate bags, 3 band cummerbund and Molle flap. Harness come next month. 6094 in AOR1 and a repro ops core maritime in AOR1. 

6BE6E64E-8A66-4393-8538-D96F3D116310.jpeg

• Supporters
On 04/07/2018 at 11:26, HKRiceBucket said:

Finally not a rental anymore! yes! 😂

Just picked up my newbie care package . 😍

Tracer check

Red dot check

Scope check

ARP9 check

Warthog check

Time to tinker! 😆 

IMG_20180704_111751[1].jpg

Is that perchance a Vector Optics scope?

Dont order things at silly oclock in the morning from your phone whilst stupidly tired is all I can say haha..

Will look into sending them back, or chuck em on ebay 

So since I have an Odin sidewinder speedloader, and a newly acquired Scorpion Evo... I ran into a bb loading problem because well... scorpion evo mags dont fit an m4 magwell (shock, horror, i know)
so it only really made logical sense to spend a further load of cash on an Odin adapter for the evo mags, and hope it works well, instead of just buying a cheap plunger loader 😂

Screenshot_1.png.d80101e9079197ebe759bc26d328ad98.png

next up will be pouches for the mags I guess.

4 hours ago, LightningCh said:

So since I have an Odin sidewinder speedloader, and a newly acquired Scorpion Evo... I ran into a bb loading problem because well... scorpion evo mags dont fit an m4 magwell (shock, horror, i know)
so it only really made logical sense to spend a further load of cash on an Odin adapter for the evo mags, and hope it works well, instead of just buying a cheap plunger loader 😂

Screenshot_1.png.d80101e9079197ebe759bc26d328ad98.png

next up will be pouches for the mags I guess.

Where did you order this from? I've been looking to pick one up.

I found one for sale (via the bingo airsoft site) but the sites it linked to required registration to read the postage costs.

I feel sad buying a £60 speed loader and then needing a £40 adaptor though.

Lol, I bought one from Fleabay for 99p and it is still going strong.

100m Laser line measurer.  Just made Tippmann M4 my into a DMR, maybe I'm being optimisitc 😀

2 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Where did you order this from? I've been looking to pick one up.

I found one for sale (via the bingo airsoft site) but the sites it linked to required registration to read the postage costs.

I feel sad buying a £60 speed loader and then needing a £40 adaptor though.

I bought mine from AirsoftJunkies but its american and there was like $20 postage plus $12 handling lol.

Think all in all it was $60 lol

1 hour ago, MisterG said:

Lol, I bought one from Fleabay for 99p and it is still going strong.

I looked on there but not very hard lol
I'd rather just order off a site and pay the price really, makes it easier for me than searching for the cheapest lol.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I just spent 1.7k on PC components and I am just thinking about how much airsoft stuff I could have bought 😥

Take a Number and get in the queue ! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

The gang is all here! PTS GBB Pmags arrived quicker than expected. PTS Masada GBB build completed!

20180707_175657.jpg

Stop it! I swore I’d never buy a kwa. Stop making me look at the beautiful thing!

5 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I never bat and eye lid when I spend on airsoft, no matter the cost, but anything else...

I just spent 1.7k on PC components and I am just thinking about how much airsoft stuff I could have bought 😥

All the shiny stuff 😭

At least you probably use it. I built a water cooled i7 with a gtx 1070... don’t think I’ve played anything more strenuous than solitaire on it 😂

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Take a Number and get in the queue ! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I never bat and eye lid when I spend on airsoft, no matter the cost, but anything else...

All the shiny stuff 😭

Did anyone else read that as platecarrier?

1 minute ago, Sacarathe said:

Did anyone else read that as platecarrier?

Lol, nah, but I'm an IT nerd/

22 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

At least you probably use it. I built a water cooled i7 with a gtx 1070... don’t think I’ve played anything more strenuous than solitaire on it 😂

I sure hope I do 😫 Although I still need to buy a case, kinda forgot about that small part 😂