The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Wo1f said:

Mag flash is amazing. I tested it in my garden on my brother in the evening. He lost his vision for 3 mins lol

I fancied bagging one, but the above is kinda worrying.....

You say worrying, I say hilarious haha. It was a mag flash shotgun shell in the dark. A .209 primer is probably not even going to emit a flash at all. I’ve never noticed any at a game. They are just a mild bang 

6 hours ago, Wo1f said:

You say worrying, I say hilarious haha. It was a mag flash shotgun shell in the dark. A .209 primer is probably not even going to emit a flash at all. I’ve never noticed any at a game. They are just a mild bang 

The 209s give a small flash, certainly enough to see, especially in a dark building.  You say lost his vision I assume you mean it was abit blotchy for a while as I have yet to see a grenade blind me completely (play at the Gaol so have had a fair few grenades land next to me in that time)

20171225_175837.mp4

Video is me testing a trmr on 209s and shows the flash

Can’t say I’ve ever noticed the flash in the mill, but it is brightly lit. It was a substantial purple patch that took a good while to completely fade. I don’t think it would have happened if it wasn’t dark and weren’t looking directly at the impact. 

Just picked up a replica 551, a fast mag pouch in a-tacs fg and a OD utility/admin pouch to hold a notebook and a few pens/pencils to write stupid stuff on maps..

A multicam onetigris mask is on it's way.

Next will probably be a 2nd hand CA M4 to use as a base for a HPA gun and a couple of pouches to complete my JPC loadout.

And maybe a better way to hold my gopro.

I have now started the process of buying up all the upgrade parts for all of the RIFS I have bought in the past 6 months. 

Just manage to pick up an SRC G36 Gen 3 gearbox with 8mm bearings to replace my XM-8's gen 2 gearbox with 6mm bushings. It's a small upgrade really, but I found the gearbox for dead cheap brand new and they are very uncommon. (40 euros!). 

Also picked up a spare SRC G36 hop unit. They are proprietary to the SRC XM-8 as you cannot change the magwell to a standard type unlike the SRC G36. Best to always have spares especially when rare and no longer made!

11 minutes ago, Nasro said:

2 is not enough. Who agrees?

IMG_3847.jpg

I have the same boots, wish I could say the same for the guns ;)

2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I have the same boots, wish I could say the same for the guns ;)

Haha I love them so much I bought the Olive green, black and the blue! 

Now I need another 2 vectors to match a pair :P

10 hours ago, Nasro said:

Haha I love them so much I bought the Olive green, black and the blue! 

Now I need another 2 vectors to match a pair :P

you sound like me, 200+ pairs was enough for me though, thinned the collection out now. Especially as I have now found airsoft which is expensive enough in itself!

Bought a Krytac CRB package (bought off this forum) :D 

Everything in these 2 photos, mags are 4 hi caps, and 1 low cap.
http://prntscr.com/idc8sw

http://prntscr.com/idc92a

Plus 3 PTS EPM mid cap mags in Black :D

http://prntscr.com/idc974

• Mostly Retired Moderators
20 hours ago, lemon191 said:

Went to collect the CZ P09 I ordered from JD airsoft and end up leaving with a Ares Striker as well. 

Love the matching colour scheme! :)

Package from China finally came in today.....almost 2 months late. 

One G&P AN/PEC15a....which is going on my ICS CQB.   Very happy with it and is of very good quality as well. (Both G&P & ICS..lol)

20180105_102715.jpg

I couldn't resist any longer and I've given into my temptation sparked by Metal Gear Solid...

I bought an Umarex/KWA MK23 GBB and managed to buy a TM MK23 LAM unit (modified with a brighter bulb and convex lens so that it is actually useful).

I always seem to buy things at the end of the week :( Gotta wait a little longer for them to be posted I guess.

So I went to Defcon airsoft to browse and buy a pistol.

What i ended up walking away with was

A TM Hi Capa 5.1 Gold Match

A G&G CM16 Wild Hog 7" (Needed a backup rifle anyway)

And a holster and molle adapter for the TM.

And a free patch lol.

http://prntscr.com/idc9m4

• Moderators
On 28/11/2017 at 1:27 PM, djben9 said:

various bits from UKT in ATACS AU as upto 50% off still on most things except belt :angry:....that can wait!

now gotta hide it from wife  :lol::lol:

More ATacs AU stuff from UKT....just two open double mag pouches....most things now OOS which is good as means i wont spend money......:D

ATacs AU you may wonder.....well does bugger all to conceal me tbh where i play but i like it and now i wont carry so much stuff thus moving easier and enjoying myself more.....lol :lol: