The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

bought the KSG shotgun and added a few accessories. After checking out the accessories on the Keltec site I decided to make the Kydex cheek piece they had advertised. Just need one of the after market companies to start making shell holders etc

Whatsbit like. Debaiting that or the aa12. Not sure what i fancy yet Lthough not too keen on gas

Thinking more along the lines of this:

http://www.officer.com/product/10874378/mesa-tactical-sureshell-shotshell-carrier-and-rail-system-for-kel-tec-ksg

Whatsbit like. Debaiting that or the aa12. Not sure what i fancy yet Lthough not too keen on gas

Gas tank is a pain to remove because the butt stock is tight, fitting the shell is fiddly, gas tank is good for about 70 pumps, the top rail on mine was a bit loose which is very unlike TM but apart from these niggles it's very fun to shoot. The sound it makes is very satisfying and for CQB out to around 30 meters it's very good. If you don't like gas then get the AA12 with a drum magazine but if you fancy trying gas then the KSG or Breacher are fun to shoot.

Was only gonna order a couple of items.

ICS Transform4 UKR1 Rear wired (bought 2nd hand good deal for 150, black replacement parts already ordered)

Bolle Raider Kit Ballistic Airsoft Safety Glasses

Lower Face Mesh Mask - Multicam

Single Point Bungee Sling - Multicam

Elite Baseball Cap - Multicam

STRIKE SYSTEMS Tactical RIS Forward Foregrip - Black

Aimtop Range Bag - Black

Covert Plate Carrier - Low Profile Chest Rig Combo Multicam

Viper Special Ops Boot - Multicam

Mechanix M-Pact Glove - Multicam

plus many more, what started out as couple of items soon balloned lol, must remember to hide credit card statement before wife sees it

DSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0008.jpg

Bought a Brianexploder GoPro adaptor and a rail mount (damn thing is tighter than a virgin) for my Mobius2 plus an aluminium GoPro adaptor that I can mount on my mask. Still confused as to how I'll run the camera till I order a SJ, most likely on the gun.

Bought a Brianexploder GoPro adaptor and a rail mount (damn thing is tighter than a virgin) for my Mobius2 plus an aluminium GoPro adaptor that I can mount on my mask. Still confused as to how I'll run the camera till I order a SJ, most likely on the gun.

did you scrub off the printing residue to the mount? They loosen up with use but TBH once mounted you'll not need to remove it unless you change gun.

"SJ"?

did you scrub off the printing residue to the mount? They loosen up with use but TBH once mounted you'll not need to remove it unless you change gun.

"SJ"?

Well I haven't done anything to it yet, as I need a screw and a nut, so for now being that tight is more than fine. I can easily charge it while its connected to the gun and can easily transfer the content from the SD card to the phone while sitting in the safe zone if I ran out of space. SJ = SJ4000, that cheap alternative to GoPro.

Bu1oHgJ.jpg

I brought an Alpha Tec Hex grenade with my name engraved on it, to my surprise they engraved a bullet and some dog tags too!!

Very impressed!

I brought an Alpha Tec Hex grenade with my name engraved on it, to my surprise they engraved a bullet and some dog tags too!!

Very impressed!

Want to hear more from this, looking forward for you to reply on how it behaves after 5~6 games. 90 quid right ?

The fact you actually got a product you paid for when dealing with the person behind those grenades is impressive as it is.

Hmm sounds like you have heard bad things or been screwed?

Want to hear more from this, looking forward for you to reply on how it behaves after 5~6 games. 90 quid right ?

Yeah 90 quid, will update after I used it on Saturday at the outpost. I am looking forward to trying it to be honest.

My latest purchases is a lonex l4-baw-spr and a 15 quid shotty which is surprisingly good for its cost.

Also waiting on tracer unit to arrive.

post-14022-0-44315200-1477513828_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Helikon alpha fleece

UCP t shirt

UCP trousers

Couple head wraps

And some food for the children's dinner 😀😀😀

And some food for the children's dinner

What a waste of money, you could have got some pouches or mags or something useful ;)