The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

Have you ever seen one? No? You're welcome...

Any chance you could knock together a review in a couple of months time please? That's the one GBBR i've very nearly bought a couple of times now and there's not a huge amount of reviews about.

Will do, however this parcel got sent back. Wrong gun (AK105) and it clearly got mishandled in shipping as box was caved in on arrival, to the point that the lower receiver had been warped enough to completely seize the bolt. Oh and wrong mags as well.

Arrived just after 10am yesterday, fired off an email to Samoon shortly after, and courier was arranged by them, and parcel picked up at 5pm. At least they can do something right on this order. >.>

Also going to be claiming my customs tax and handling fees off them, or requesting further discount, because that is frankly taking the piss to mess up an order that badly.

Guest PT247

Samoon have always been fantastic with me on numerous purchases and their customer service is the best I've come across!

Samoon have always been fantastic with me on numerous purchases and their customer service is the best I've come across!

I know, at one point I was making orders to the tune of £750/month from them, this is the first bum order in over 20 >.<

Picked this up locally and today changed the battery connection to deans so i can try it with the lipo's i have for my other M4.

All works !!! So the JG M4 S -System for £80 will make a good back up / stand by rifle . Still needs a bit of tlc but so far so good, The Aimpoint works aswell !!

image_zpso1ump4mg.jpg

image_zps4wa1kwfl.jpg

Does the SFOD mean

Special Friends Office Desk lol

Does the SFOD mean

Special Friends Office Desk lol

Because once again shaky camera - Special Forums Operator Delta - although i think it should be adapted to speshul, but hey, thats me :P

Edited by GiantKiwi

On the patch it's elaborated to underneath the abbreviation - Special Forums Operator Delta

AH. I was attempting to read the original picture which was much higher res, and still failed then - Couldn't be bothered to walk 5 feet and get the helmet back out of the locker to read it :P

agh I'm supposed to be saving money...gone and bought a Platatac SAS Smock and GBH (boonie hat) in AUSCAM DPCU

So that's ANOTHER unnecessary loadout started :) couldn't help it though

smock.jpggbh.jpg

Since I'm getting an AUG in November might as well do an Aussie inspired loadout

Was going to get a JG AUG A2 (£86 - TaiwanGun) but could get an A1 instead for £115, so not based off the F88 but close enough. Probably won't notice the differences between the JG and TM (which is based off the Australian version) and I could buy the Austeyr flash hider.

• Supporters

I've got an Auscam bivvie tarp if either of you are interested?

Well apart from 3 Life batteries, a charger, grippod, kill flash.

I also bought this on tuesday.

Isn't she beautifull! Can't wait to skirmish next weekend!!!

11113596_10153192278714454_7630849021311

My new morale patch just came through the post, courtesy of CKinnerley (Thanks :D)

20150425_093336.jpg

Rather appropriate for here, no? :P

I got mine too. Will upload pics soo.

s10 brand new sealed filters

surplus mtp smock

surplus mtp ubac

surplus mtp insect repellent trousers x2

£40

mtp osprey mk 4 plate carrier

Odin TAS Genuine MULTICAM® Double Open M4 Mag Pouch x2

British Army Osprey MK4 A.P. Grenade Pouch - MTP x2

mtp admin patch panel

tlsfx smokes x6

cyma ak47 metal hi cap

stuff for gopro such as spare batteries and case

I am going to my first outdoor game May 3rd and I actually have a loadout!

Guest PT247

375mm 6.01 PDI barrel for my GHK G5, combined with the high-flow nozzle the extra 145mm length and the drop from 6.20 to 6.01 in diameter should drop the psi required for each shot considerably to get 350fps :)

edit: also 8000 Airsoft Surgeon RWA ABS Precision Grade 0.30g BBs

Todays airsoft crack collection rendered me poor...less that 24 hours after payday buuut

Madbull Daniels defense rail for my l85a2

ICS adaptor for the rail.

set of 4 Foliage green 20mm 18 step ladders

Acog killflash with complimentary spectre killflash

This goes with the ICS l85a2, acog, 10 75 round beta project mags, guarder bag, 4 LiFe batteries, charger and Grippod purchased since last tuesday.

Only need to get the sight ris rail, llm01 and spectre+docter scope now.

• Supporters

wooo hoo just received my 3off KJW M9 mags (from taiwangun)

unfortunately for me, the KJW use a higher flow (or maybe there just weaker sprung) gas valves then my WE barry burton uses/needs ... resulting in only just getting 30rds per mag out off them :angry::angry:

have ordered valve tool and 3off valves from milspec

Swapped the scar for a CA g36c with 4 hicaps and some internal work done (sold it already haha) and an src gen 3 mk18 custom build...that needs some tlc...pretty happy as I've wanted a mk18 since BHD first came to the UK haha

3x TM Sig 226 mags, used, £15 for all three.

Apparently poor wasn't enough. Nope. Now I'm in paupersville.

Just ordered a WE Phantom spectre doctor sight

Nuptial nllm (basically a llm01 clone)

Ris sight rail for l85.

• Supporters

I'm so broke :'( Still haven't paid off my credit card for that E&L AKS-74N I bought t'other week... It'll be a while before I can get any new toys.