The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

14929964872_e731bbc6f4_z.jpg

-Maple Leaf parts 6.03 x 610mm inner

-Off The Grid MkIII OTW holsters x 2 with RTi hangers and light/no light options

-PTS MOE Trigger guard

-PTS MOE Pistol grip

-Laylax PTS ACR extended handguard retention pin

-Guarder 'Infinite Torque' motor

-VFC M&P9 with stippled frame

-Surefire X300u

-MC and Typhon patches for the store

PVC patches came with the holsters from OTG. Also 1 x PTS EPM, not pictured because I dropped/chucked/shot/drove over it to see if it'd break as soon as it came out the packaging.

Hamsterfet

SHS 13:1 gears

SHS tappet plate

SHS cylinder head

SHS 8mm bearings

Lonex grease

Just need a new piston and cylinder!

Am I right in thinking a cylinder is just a cylinder? Can one be better than the other?

And for piston I was thinking polycarbonate with full metal teeth?

The plan is for high ROF.

Hamsterfet

SHS 13:1 gears

SHS tappet plate

SHS cylinder head

SHS 8mm bearings

Lonex grease

Just need a new piston and cylinder!

Am I right in thinking a cylinder is just a cylinder? Can one be better than the other?

And for piston I was thinking polycarbonate with full metal teeth?

The plan is for high ROF.

Cylinder is just a cylinder. As long as it has a good polish there will be no difference between a 100$ one and a 10$ one. Give it a good polish(fair amount of how tos on this) to get the best out of it

Cylinder is just a cylinder. As long as it has a good polish there will be no difference between a 100$ one and a 10$ one. Give it a good polish(fair amount of how tos on this) to get the best out of it

Cool thanks. Mine got the pneumatic blow back and I want to stop it so the cylinder needs changing.

Replica T1 red dot sight with kill flash and lens covers (eBay) £37.99

Czech m95 pattern field parka and alice harness suspenders (epic militaria) £24.90 total

Basically needed a replacement dot sight since I gave my old holographic to DEDSEC (plus it looked weird on my shotgun). The jacket and suspenders are to finish up my woodland loadout prior to my trip to MAW on Sunday.

• Supporters

El cheapo red dot reflex sight from that link in someone or others status.

Three SHS moscarts from our man Pete at AK2M4.co.uk

2014-08-18113724.jpg

Which will hopefully be a bit more reliable than my others!

I may have got a bit giddy and bought a GHK M4 GBB Conversion.

was thinking about one of them myself

Not much. Two 8Fields double 9mm mag pouches in Flecktarn,from the shop 'Sturm' in Lviv. Pouches are nice quality,stitching and materials are surprisingly good for ACM bit of a bargain since they only cost 4 pounds each.

I wanted to get some .45 mag pouches for the hicapa I'm getting when I return but they didn't have them in stock due to the ATO affecting the supplier. Will have to shell out for the Pantac ones the local shop in eire

• Supporters

I may have got a bit giddy and bought a GHK M4 GBB Conversion.

oooo hadn't seen those before.....tempted.

had heard similar unfortunately. Trouble with things like this is complaints tend to be louder than praise.

Let us know how you get on with it Mr Monkey Nuts, as I've no experience with them.

• Supporters

They're pretty sh*t apparently

So this isn't what they're using in their own guns then?

Some jute, burlap, netting, various dyes in shades of green and brown, gorilla glue and a stapler.

Going to try and make my own ghillie suit :D

• Supporters

Mine, by any chance? Please let us know what it's like, I haven't bought one myself yet but I think I should.

Indeed. WIll let you know what it's like. Slightly dubiously though the actual seller appears to be based in China but selling out of an address in Portsmouth....

• Supporters

I have done a fair bit of research on them and have yet to find anyone who has said they are sh*t.

I think there's been a bit of confusion over the use of the word. People don't refer to the system performance or anything when they say shit, I think it's more to the fact that they don't feel it's a proper gbbr or see the point in it as it's not very realistic.

Indeed. WIll let you know what it's like. Slightly dubiously though the actual seller appears to be based in China but selling out of an address in Portsmouth....

Great, cheers :)

Oh :mellow: Well it should be alright anyway but I don't like the sound of that.