The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

This the original gearbox and receiver?

• Supporters

They way I look at it is that there must be a way to get it all in and working, because it was working, so it's a matter of figuring it out.

In the factory they may have had a custom jig or tool to hold bits together so they could all be slid into the receiver at once with just a light spray of oil. You might find that some judiciously placed tape with trailing ends so they can be pulled out after might help.

Then again, £22.50 is a fair price... It'd just bug the arse off me until I'd sussed it out!

I should NEVER buy spray paint, I want to spray everything!

This the original gearbox and receiver?

Original box and receiver, just the upgraded spring.

I should NEVER buy spray paint, I want to spray everything!

I am like that with stickers.

A pig, bit small for my taste though :lol:

WP_000116.jpg

WP_000117.jpg

WP_000113.jpg

WP_000112.jpg

• Supporters

I'm on my phone, so the pictures took a while to load, I thought you meant an actual pig..

What brand is it? I want one..

Just got hold of a osprey plate carrier with plates for 20 quid in dessert dpm will be picking it up Friday so pics to follow

I'm on my phone, so the pictures took a while to load, I thought you meant an actual pig..

What brand is it? I want one..

Yep A&K, absolutely awesome, gun is rock steady, the box mag is a bit of weak point though.

Why is you belt open??? What the hell have you been doing to that poor gun!!! :P

Those aren't the only photo's ;)

just got this home 30 quid for the osprey plate carrier and the camelback hydration unit (with bladder) all thats left now is some pouches and my loadout is complete

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...402897801_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...035367884_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...425598552_n.jpg

at the risk of hi-jacking this thread, my new car, only £1100, and the insurance should cost £900.

not bad for a first time driver :lol:

WP_000142.jpg

WP_000141.jpg

WP_000140.jpg

WP_000139.jpg

yes, my M60 is on top, and i have every intention of fashioning a cradle and removable mount for it on the back, possibly a dual mount if i decide to get a second pig :D.

and this is going to be my last post on this section of the forum for a very long time.

Loving the African rebel look of the new ride and shame there isn't any sites big enough to use it as u inter to with that m60

my local is actually quite large and flat, and normally the marshalls are lenient, sometimes the landlord can be a bit of an arse though :(.

• Supporters

Since G1098airsoft have taken over a MONTH to NOT send me my ACOG, I have decided to cancel my order with them and place the same order at RSOV.

Anyone know what their standard delivery time is?

I want this beast before July: http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&a...4&cateId=49

• Supporters

I bought a few bits from RSOV literally about 2 days after the website launched a few years ago, and they were pretty good overall. Last time I used them however (needed a madbull DD barrel nut spanner that nobody else had) after many years of not, they took bloody ages to dispatch it, literally weeks (pushing near a month) to send out one tiny little item. Whether that was in isloated case I don't know, this was about 6 months ago and the only time I'd used them in around 2-3 years previously. EBairsoft have really turned themselves around recently though I've found, massively improved comms and dispatch times.

The non-ACM-focused sites like WGC, UnCo and 'soft global also carry a fair mount of budget level optics and they charge just the same kind of prices on shipping as the likes of RSOV and Gunner.

• Supporters

2nd hand V3 gearbox with what looks like an ICS Bore Up Cylinder (I've yet to have it to bits)

Guarder 50° Hop Bucking

The trouble is that the Teflon Grease and SHS Shims I've ordered haven't arrived from HK yet and I want my AK in tip top working order for this Saturday and right now, the Fire Selector is a bit hit'n'miss because I've knackered the gearbox shell thread that holds it :(

• Supporters

Well, 4 months of extra pay and bugger all to spend it on..

P1030228.jpg

Though I'm currently still waiting on a large order from G-Code, as well as other kit from Mil-Spec monkey, BritKitUSA, WGC Shop, Bitter End Airsoft, VZ Grips and Hardpoint Equipment. But what you see there is pretty much everything I purchased while in the Falklands.

• Supporters

HO LEE HELL.

What on earth have you got there? 4 months pay must be a lot, right? That's madness!

• Supporters

Heh, well I put a fair bit in the savings too while I was down there, plus all the beer money (about the only thing you could get hold of easily at mount pleasant), but there's.... hmm, you know actually I've no idea of the total value of that lot, but you eat for free when deployed and get an extra couple of hundred quid each month on top of your normal pay packet which is pretty handy for increasing the old armoury.

I've not yet compiled a list of it all but everything you see there will be appearing in a more detailed, focused fashion in the various appropriate threads around the forum. :)

• Supporters

They have airsoft in the Falklands?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381...t=photo_comment

all this for 30 quid cant argue lol

oh and forgive the blue toy gun borrowed my wee mans toy dart gun thingy

• Supporters

Todays' arrivals:

IMG_0019.jpg

Because:

• Continuing to use my mothers' compact was getting a bit ridiculous with the amount of pictures I take
  • The KJW takes all my TM mags and I don't care how worn out/scratched up it gets because it was cheap, ideal for practising drills without worrying about causing wear to my more expensive 1911s
  • A leather wallet just isn't nearly tacticool enough for an airsofter
  • You can never, ever have enough paracord in your life