WHERE TO SELL AIR RIFLES

Flip1664
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place (i am new to this forum)

basically i have a few air rifles for sale and am unsure on the law, and where to sell them,

also on how much i should charge roughly for each one,

i will get some pics in the next few days but anyone with the know how or the knowledge please mention on this post, or pm me thanks for your time guys

scott

basically one needs maintenece, unsure of the problem has a wooden stock, but no brand name

i have two webleys all mechanically fine one is a .22 the other .177

and finally a .22 single shot pistol, again i believe this need ssome work on it and is unbraded

if you email me the pictures and other details of the rifles ect mate i will be able to help you with prices and what site is best to advertise them on ( i am an experienced air gunner) to the member above-- it has to be face to face if you are buying/selling from/to a retailer, there is nothing in the law that says it has to be face to face if you are selling privately, i have sent a fair few rifles through the post (no face to face)

• Supporters

I sell mine through the gunsmiths I buy them at, though be prepared to lose a lot of money lol.

DO NOT USE AIRGUN BBS! they are aweful! the mods have a massive ban hammer and will ban anyone who does not agree completely

As I do know abit about air rifles if you can post details I may help with prices etc.

If you want to sell try www.airgunforum.co.uk that where i go for buying and selling airgun needs

If you are a dealer they have to be face to face but you can post for private sales, however, you must be over 18 but you do not need any special licence.

hope this help

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your suggestions as you may have a guessed I'm a complete noob at this as I wasn't even aware anyone replied :rolleyes: Lol. I'm not sure how to upload pics, and I know it maybe the wrong forum.....I am on this one as I'm new to the sport and clearing out my air rifles as I don't use. Them properly anyways lol ,, just shot at a metal target shoot in the garden

Thanks again

Archived