Shooting real guns video

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks like you have a strange pistol grip?

Ive said it before on here, but went i went to Aus I spent far too much money at shooting ranges - fired a .22 rifle, revolver and semi, a colt. 45, 12 gauge shotty, and i think a .308 winchester rifle, cant remember, it was used for hunting boars.

And the Deagle .35 magnum. Its a ridiculous gun - but the kick isnt as bad as videos would have you believe. However, rapid fire it is not.

Im strange, i can only shoot a pistol in my left hand, but a rifle has to be in my right.

it sucks can only get black powder revolvers in the uk

• Supporters

The recoil on that .38 revolver looked like nothing, I'd have thought it'd be more.

Same with the .44, most people you see shooting them for the first time nearly knock themselves out with the foresight lol.

I've never heard of an FNP 45 though, I'ma google it.

Finaly uploaded the video of me shooting in Americ a few weeks ago.

Pleas comment, thumbs up and subscribe :)

I will upload a skirmish video tommorow.

Was that the place off International Drive in Orlando? Shot an MP5 there many years ago 1997 iirc.

I owned and shot S&W Mod 19 .357 and Mod 29 .44 for many years but the feeling of letting rip on "Rock n' roll" was something else, I was grinning for days.

Im strange, i can only shoot a pistol in my left hand, but a rifle has to be in my right.

I do the exact opposite, rifles in the left and pistols in the right.

Though that's mostly down to my poor eyesight in my right eye, I can shoot completely ambidextrously if I don't mind not looking :D

Nice video though, not bad handling. Though I kind of agree, I thought the way you held that .38 was a bit unusual, no offence.

Archived