The WORST looking guns!

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i find they just don't fit in pouches very well and the mag release isn't that good, prefer the M16s and the thinner mags

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think we have missed the point and that is the tar 21 with launcher

I am sorry but that abomination of a AK that I posted is alot worse. I refuse to link it now because it may eat my first born child. Which acroding to the Daily Mail by now I should have around 3 kids at 14 because I go to a pulic school.

exactly! and every time someone ruins a good gun with sh*t loads of magpul on it a sniper misses!

• Supporters

I think the Jati Matic is pretty gross... But generally no one knows what it is...

The SR-2 also and that weird SMG thing with a tube-type mag that sits along the top, its name escapes me but it was in Agent Under Fire lol.

Omg and the G11, that thing is a disgusting pile of shite.

Edit: Just remembered what I hate more than anything... The M4 sopmod from one of the CoD games.

Silencer + Grenade launcher... WHAT THE **** ****** *******************************?!?!?!??!

• Supporters

It's like, "Oh yh, sneaky nght mission with mah silensah! ...BOOM, TAKE THAT, WALL!"

It's kinda counter intuitive as to why anyone would kit out a gun like that.

Also, it just looks stupid...

• Supporters

I just thought of the best one so far.

Any airsoft gun that's in two tone lol.

Archived