Any One Looking For A Bit Of £ ?

Kieron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello i was wondering if any UKARA players wanted to "Gift" Me an L96 In Black , And I Will Pay For A Meal Out For Them that is in no way connected to the transaction of the rifle , Hell Might As Well Give

You The Money To Pay For The "Meal" Instead because i like the color of their hair ?

What i am asking for is not illegal in the slightest way (:

• Supporters

Yes it is. It's very illegal.

Just because you're terming it as a two way gift is of no consequence to the police, the courts or the justice system as a whole.

Something of value is being exchanged for a RIF and that's close enough to a sale for it to be illegal without access to the defence.

In British law, there exists something called "consideration", in this case, your consideration for the L96 would be a meal out (consideration is literally what you do in return for something as part of a contract, and may be anything that can be of value to another, giving up smoking was once deemed valid consideration). It is still something that has value to the other person, and is therefore, by law, a contractual transaction, or, sale.

In this case, you actually stated you'll just give them the money anyway, so there's not even any question that you're attempting an illegal purchase.

I have edited the post (:

And i am not doing it for exchange of a RIF atall , im doing it because i like the color of their hair.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Sorry, but you're just being stupid with the reasoning and what not. Giving anyone you don't really know money when they happen to have given you an RIF is just plain obvious cash for the transaction.

Don't try and dodge the law as it will only ruin it for the rest of us. Get a two-tone or get yourself a defence so that you can buy an RIF, it isn't hard.

I suggest you take a good think about what you've said.

Closed.

Archived