The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Baptised my shotgun today. Got a grand total of 15 kills with it, and made sure that the other team suffered from it's 390 fps muzzle velocity. Have yet to try anything heavier than .20s in it though, moar experimentation needed!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Work starts again next week! HURRAY! Time to start re-cooping some of that £1250 that I owe the bank...

• 4 weeks later...

well its a very boring job for the extras but still cool to see what goes into a scene. though this time ive to grow a beard, which ive never really done so we shall see....

• Supporters

well its a very boring job for the extras but still cool to see what goes into a scene. though this time ive to grow a beard, which ive never really done so we shall see....

well its nearly Movember, get sponsored ;) very worthwhile cause, i shall be growing a mo' again this year B)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.