The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Idiot woman BMW driver just side swiped my mums car.

Just pulled out a junction pretty quickly without looking as my mum was passing parked cars. Swiped the side of my mum's car pretty hard, which then shunted it into the parked cars.

Both driver side doors are really dented in, and don't close properly.

Front right wheel is buckled, rear one is pretty scuffed.

Front left wheel arch has a massive dent and the wheel is pretty scratched. Along with other bodywork scratches.

Deffo a write off as its only a Rover 25, worth £700???

• Supporters

sh*t man, that sucks a bit =[

Must not be a month for rovers.

Ever since i could legally drive ive been driving big chunky offroad equipped 4x4's with dirty great big winch bumpers and roll cages etc and have never managed to hit a deer but as the rangie is off the road at the moment ive had to buy a sh*tty old rover.

After a week of having it on the road a deer runs out and became one with the front end, destroying the wing, headlight and surrounding metal, luckily i managed to straighen the inner wing and get away with finding an outer wing and headlight at the scrappy.

So not only does it have all the lacquer peeling off it now has a green wing as opposed to blue so i now look turbo pikey!

I have said deer in the freezer though :P

• Supporters

eBay people who waste hours of my time asking trivial questions about something I'm selling, only to turn round and say "okay, I'm glad I know all this stuff now, I'm going to buy someone elses thing though cause yours isn't the version I want, despite you telling me early on what version it was and me already knowing I didn't want it, before I started asking you stupid sh*t".

Swear to almighty Thor that some people need slapping.

Y'know, I thought that the ASCU's were meant to be high end quality upgrade parts? But the wiring they come with is SH*T! Monumentally sh*t! It's made out of some sort of >sh*t< multi-strand tin wire that snaps if you so much as touch it, so I've now had to re-wire and re-solder the motor connectors 5 f*cking times and they STILL keep F*CKING snapping!

I feel more like throwing my M16 against a tree than bothering to do anything with it anymore. I'm going to send it to Patrol Base to get it serviced, shimmed, rewired and everything basically - if I do it myself I WILL smash it against a tree.

if it's any consolation, the ASCU will make the gun feel and fire that much better, had mine since release, and it's still got a trigger response equivalent to a PTW.

as for me, pissed off because "i don't party, and get roaring drunk" every night means i'm a pessimistic arsehole.

Finding at flat.

The guy I'm looking with is FUBARing useless, and to be honest, I don't think he actually wants to live with me. He'd rather live with his ex. I don't blame him, but, FFS, his EX. Not current.

I've done almost all the searching. So much so, he decided that rather than staying and helping me look for a place, he'd be a complete barstool and go on holiday. On top of this, because I've had difficulty getting him to say what he thinks of the flats I'm showing, 6 GOOD flats have been taken before he could even get his arse in gear and look.

• Supporters
if it's any consolation, the ASCU will make the gun feel and fire that much better, had mine since release, and it's still got a trigger response equivalent to a PTW.

as for me, pissed off because "i don't party, and get roaring drunk" every night means i'm a pessimistic arsehole.

I did have it working briefly, but the wiring was being sh*t still so I couldn't adjust the motor height, so the gun was screeching like a mother bitch.

The trigger response is impressive though, but the burst function is woefully lower than my expectation, it either doesn't work properly at all (works like a regular auto mode) or only fires 2 shots instead of three. Which sucks, 'cos I bought it almost exclusively for the sake of the burst function.

Is there a way to make the burst more consistent? I'm thinking of cutting the spring down slightly so I'll have to see if that helps.

• Supporters

Seeing specialairsoftsupplies still in 'service'

Wanting a job but the manager never getting back in touch

My laptop getting the blue screen

Neighbours screaming at FIFA/Call Of Duty/Battlefield at 4 o' clock in the morning

Chain on my bike coming off.

People asking "why are you so quiet?" when in actual fact, I'm not

Friends telling me to call for a Pizza when they know I stammer (not bad, just stop at certain words)

Codsofters

David Cameron

When someone is typing for more than 10 minutes then just ends up saying 'K'

Snipers on eBay

Wasting money then realizing the thing you just bought is a pile of sh*t

The list goes on.

I did have it working briefly, but the wiring was being sh*t still so I couldn't adjust the motor height, so the gun was screeching like a mother bitch.

The trigger response is impressive though, but the burst function is woefully lower than my expectation, it either doesn't work properly at all (works like a regular auto mode) or only fires 2 shots instead of three. Which sucks, 'cos I bought it almost exclusively for the sake of the burst function.

Is there a way to make the burst more consistent? I'm thinking of cutting the spring down slightly so I'll have to see if that helps.

I don't know sorry, i've got a systema energy CMB with a M120 spring, and it works absolutely perfectly, and the 3rd burst works really well.

i don't think changing the spring will do anything though.

• Supporters

eBay nobbers who buy stuff and then message you saying "I know you said in the sales page that you won't do this/you need this collecting by this date, but could you do this/have it collected after this date". If I wanted to waste my time I'd go find a local dog rescue center, cover my balls with marmite and drop my pants.

i have 300 pounds to last me until september...

And i still need to pay for my bike insurance :(

People who post statuses on Facebook and twitter saying they got a first in their 1st/2nd year at Uni when their doing Psychology or Media studies or something.

Do a proper course like Physics or Engineering.

*No offence to anyone that did any such course but it annoys me when I think that if they did my course they'd probably be on a third or worse..

My house mates were doing Geography and English courses.

They were in uni maybe 9 hours a week???

I was in at least 40 hours :/ (Automotive Engineering)

right get this

Im at home my first night off in weeks my wee boy is with his mum shopping so i put on a film turned on the electric fire and lit up a fine cigar next thing i know power go's off and the window cracks and the car alarm go's off so i had to go out in the monsoon like rain and now im drenched and as anger as could be now im just waiting for the roof to start leaking. <_<

• Supporters

Lost my house key, for the second time.

So this time there's no spare.

Also recently lost my iPod earphones and these things call FPSfreaks that extend the length of Xbox/PS3 analogue sticks for finer aiming adjustments...

All gone without a trace. But the key is sort of a big deal...

• Supporters

Seem to be getting kicked from a lot of PC BF3 servers. With this as the reasoning: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: You KDR EXCEDING more than 2.5".

Seem to be getting kicked from a lot of PC BF3 servers. With this as the reasoning: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: You KDR EXCEDING more than 2.5".

Since EA let idiots rent out servers, I stopped playing.

I used to love that game, but no, EA made a stupid choice. XBL is renowned for having trolling morons, so what did EA expect would happen? That it would be like the good old days of BF2 on the PC? :rolleyes:

No more BF3 for me.

• Supporters

Since all the servers got rented out the only DICE servers I can find that run hardcore are the ones with the "Epic battles" map rotation, meaning I've not played any of the other 9 or so maps in about the last 5 months, apart from when I've joined the odd 'moron' server.

When searching for hardcore severs on the Xbox there are rarely more than 4 that are fully populated. It's seriously effing S.

On another note I'm angry because my L85 has just packed in on the very EVE of getting ALL the parts to finish it! D=

I've deducted that the motor is what's at fault, which is the last thing I thought I'd ever have to replace, to the point where I'm doubting myself about whether or not it's actually the problem...

It'd better be the problem though, 'cos I just spent £85 on a Systema upgrade motor as a replacement and I've only got about £400 (now anyway) to last me until September...

• Supporters

Yeah, it can be quite annoying, but it's not too bad on PC. It gives options like pistol/knife only, also ability to ban the use of certain weapons (like explosives on Métro).

After finding a few servers I can play, I keep getting kicked with this message: "Discconected: Something went wrong" - no sh*t, otherwise I'd still be playing!

Why is that if ever a part is missing from it kit - it's usually the most important, and probably the smallest?

Unable to do anything with my rails and l85 until I get a tiny, tiny screw :rolleyes:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.