AWA Herts 15th May

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there guys, i was talking to Zak (ELITEairsofter100) and he invited me to go up north a bit to play at AWA Herts, so i will be there, so i wanna know whos going, it would be cool to meet some of u guys...

So whoevers there i will see you then, whoevers not then :(

Thanks,

Mitchell

haha your welcome mitchell,

i will be there!

nope he's one of the pack, their really cool!

unless it Ok with Alex for me to go half half... all i realy do is write guides

P.S Alex, do u find it anoying when people type ur name Alec?

EDIT: Zak, go on forum chat for a bit

i guess if its alright with Zak and the other guys coming with us you could tag along, were probably a tad younger that you though, were all 12 and 13 :P

Like me :P

and thanks Alex... i will try and sort out coming over to herts more often, it sounds fun over there :P

And alex your 14 now? awesome :P

i think we have the odd 40 someodd year old, the youngest you seem to see is 12... generally members are 16-25 though...

Everyone tends to get treated the same though...

There are a lot of different age groups at AWA me and my friends are 14-16 and there are mostly older guys and some younger ones around 12-13 but we all end up playing together anyway. Me and my friends have our own place that we decide to sit in every skirmish :)

• 4 weeks later...
yeah, its called the safe zone, away from all the danger... jk

I'm going on the 29th ( couple of days time) I have a custom painted woodland camo gas bolt l96. bought for £200 and looking to sell for around £140 or am open to gun trades, tactical or part trades. Gun comes with 3-9 x 40 scope and extendable bipod.

ah nice, but i dont think we can make it this time..Aron might though. also i think the sniper would be a little ( i mean a lot) too hot for AWA so sorry there :(

How old is everyone on the forum generally? You boys are making me feel really old and i'm only 27! :lol:

so, am i the grandad then???? :huh:

ah nice, but i dont think we can make it this time..Aron might though. also i think the sniper would be a little ( i mean a lot) too hot for AWA so sorry there :(

you can buy a reducer for around a fiver, that allows it to shoot at around 350 fps

i dont like sniping anyway, if you haven't gone AWA yet, it is ok...

Archived