g36c

m3-chris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

:lol: OH! haha ok but yeah SRC are ok, i would recommend getting everything from one place as you dont end up waiting for one thing and then another... lol also you should wait for the KWA KG36c to come back in stock!, btw do you need it in 2 tone?

I had the KWA for a VERY SHORT time, it comes with rails on bottom and side, but not a full RIS unit :) also the KWA is amazing out of the box, mine was just second hand and broke, i was wondering why he only sold it for £160 with a vest!

ahh its gotta be the kwa then i reckon, and try and find out if that ris front end would fit, i noticed on the link posted by you earlier that it says battery space is a bit tight with the ris unit, this may sound a bit dumb but what are lipos? are they cells but in no paticular molded shape?

yeah Nimh is something like Nickel-metal hydride which is (im just guessing) one type of acid used in a cell, Lipos, Lithium Polymer batteries are the same, just require much more attention as they need a special charger and they could effectively...blow up your house if not charged correctly, and they cannot...i repeat NOT reach level 0 or they will break, they do last longer though, i dont think it is worth it?

Archived