Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

One day I just might accidentally slip and click the ban button by mistake...

I saw a guy at F&O's Balderstone School site this Sunday gone who'd machined his own micro red dot mount which sat in the rear sight groove on a WE Glock 18c and he was running that with a foregrip on it.

I glared at him disapprovingly and he just looked at me with a sad look on his face and said, "But... It works!"

But I still hate him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

You should see it in the flesh. How they made plastic look and feel like this I don't know but it's quite amazing.

Best fit + finish of any pistol I've shot/owned/handled/seen. Possibly of any airsoft weapon I've ever seen. Shame about what I'm going to do to it...

• Supporters

shiny... pink... and a 1911

could it get any worse?

only with a pink fibre-optic foresight!

• Supporters

& a bundle of candy stripe potato masher grenades!

• Supporters

Dear god. I sincerely hope it's a gift to a female airsofter and it's not for your own use...

Or is it for trolling M1911 users?

Because that will work very well. Very well indeed.

Never seen anyone go OTT on the purism with regards the 1911 platform, no beef with them. It's purely to accompany a rifle that I'm currently in the process of putting together.

shiny... pink... and a 1911

could it get any worse?

only with a pink fibre-optic foresight!

If only that wasn't such a niche item and they actually produced such a thing for airsoft replicas. The stock irons (as with the 1911A1) are just terrible.

Shhhh...don't give him any ideas...next thing you know he'll have a pink and chrome M4 with purple mags...

Spooky....

• Supporters

They look like those pink wafer biscuit things :P

You must have the most liked posts, or at least be very close to the most, whether because of your signature or your actual post content is hard to tell though.

28hmk4k.jpg

My G&P M4 (ignore the green pistol grip).

Had I ignored it it wouldn't have pressed like.. bit more wear on the receiver, drop the peq and the reddot in sand and that'd make a pretty nice lookin AR!

• Supporters

Am i the only one that loves this!!??

good work Chris!

Nope :P

Girlfriend hates it, me on the other hand, I quite like it

• Supporters

Picked this up in the same order as the Series70. Stark Arms 'S17'.

IMG_1481_zpseccd2ba8.jpg

IMG_1487_zps681c5446.jpg

IMG_1486_zps22c78c34.jpg

That Stark Arms logo is hideous.

• Supporters

Good thing you quoted all the pictures so it's now plastered all over the thread even more then eh?

Not that it matters about this one either way, this just happened to be the only version WGC will sell internationally. I'll skirmish it and knock it around with use to see how it holds up, then get a buddy of mine in HK to send over one with all the correct Glock trades a bit further down the line (if this version does the job of course).