Gun picture thread

M_P

Meh... Gas guns do have there good and bad points , never run out of battery but only work best in certain weather, often in the past when I've used them they leaked but performance wise weren't bad, they fire first time but personally I would stick with an aeg (but that's my personal opinion ) overall there good guns and a joy to shoot especially the m4's and SA80 and L85 series but those are the only gbb guns I've tried

I will soon have both an electric recoil and GBB SCAR! I like them that much!

New mock silencer, hope it looks okay , sorry my camera isn't great either

I think the only way you can make a suppressor on a AK look good is to use an integral suppressor.

took advantage of nice weather today so here's my MK46 and SCAR

attachicon.gifSAM_0236.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0237.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0238.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0240.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0243.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0244.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0246.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0248.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_0249.JPG

Where you get your bullet belt from? Seen a few around but yours look rather good.

Do you have to remove them to pour the BB's in?

StgtTalbert got them from militarymart.co.uk they cost £1.99 for 5. Yes have to remove/move them to get box mag in easy done, just lift top cover or untangle from tubes in mag, gave them a polish up with some brasso paste all 15 of them

• Supporters

Looks really nice Ed, im not a fan of the tape on the scope but its no really issue. The ambi mag release looks a bit messy though? Though it could just be the angle taken at.

• Supporters

Nah you're right, it is a bit messed up. It's non-functional as well, so it's not the greatest copy ever, but it's the best I'm aware of up to now.

I'm pretty worried about the fire selector markings coming off and stuff too, think I'll have to be careful with it and avoid rain...

• Supporters

It's a fine looking beast, Ed, even though it is an AR. It's the turrets/adjusters/whojimmaflibbets on the side of the scope that I can't quite capitally circumnavigate...

That's a sexy looking gun. Like a very beefy '417. What is the scope you have mounted on it?

• Supporters

It's just a very generic 3-9x50mm scope, I think it's made by BSA. It's also got an extended sun shade made out of PVC pipe.

The third adjustment turret on the left is actually fake, the guy who made it was working off a reference photo where the scope had a 3rd turret for parallax adjustment.

Why he didn't just buy another scope that looked closer to the actual thing, I've no idea =/

I might actually put my .338 scope on it for some added, snazzy reticule illumination. Not decided yet.

• Supporters

It needs a 50mm scope ed ;)

• Supporters

It needs a 50mm scope ed ;)

^ This.

Get one like I've got on my L96, cost me £40 from the forums here, it's a UTG 4-16x50 full size AO scope, with a 3" sunshade for extra-awesome-looking-ness, but serving no purpose.

• Supporters

...It is a 50mm scope? =/

• Supporters

@Ed, So it is, always imagined them to be bigger than that :rolleyes:

@ Josh, Jesus you could row a boat with that stock :P does look good though

• Supporters

It does look good, Josh. Question: is it so good looking IYO that we needed to see the same side twice? ;)

Here's my ICS L85A2 with Madbull DD rail. Got a couple little things left to do on it before it's finished. I used to love the basic look of the L85s with the moulded hand guard but ever since we began upgrading them with the DD rails I've always wanted to get an airsoft version. Think they look absolutely badass if I do say so myself! I wouldn't normally use a foregrip like this but since I'm going for the British Army look these round it off nicely.

Oh, and sorry bout the small photo...

aKUxrVe.png