Gun picture thread

M_P

I just thought I would share this piece of loveliness! :D

TM Px4 in some kind of holster thingy from Tiger111HK on a Viper security belt.

Apologies for the substandard photography!

And the reason for taking this picture now? I just received, amongst other things, a new mag from Airsoftworld. Therefore justifying adding the mag holder to the holster! :D

post-6449-0-88205300-1360678288_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

STAR based, reactivated trilux illumination, lipo in wood stock.

post-4537-0-23412300-1361037826_thumb.jpg

I thank you

That's beautiful. Sell it?

• Supporters

£1.5 Million yes ;)

)*(

Stock from eGay and the fore grips from a de-activator site via another forum. Pistol grip is rubbed back smooth then painted with a strip of mahogany laminate down the front strap.

Carry handle is original as well as is the receiver dust cover and SUIT sight, Sight picture is perfect and I re-trited it in original red. Genuine sling as well, shoots a respectable 333 fps with a 7.4V 1700 Mah in the stock where the oil bottle sat. Fires semi and full for that "on matchstick", or "stolen" Argie effect

Stock is held on by an 8mm threaded rod with a nut and washer...solid as a rock. Wrapped some lead around the barrel under the hand guards for added weight. Oh and the bayonet fits perfectly.

• Supporters

I have an Ares L1A1 with original sling and possibly the top cover - a while back I bid on a wooden stock on fleabay, from Australia if i remember right, but i didn't have much cash to spare so i didn't get it. If it was you, i don't feel so bad: that's a great job.

Refitted the correct semi-auto only fire selector to mine, as the previous owner had filed it for full-auto. I wanted to keep it firing @425 fps as a DMR. I've had problems though :( and right now she's dead!

• Supporters

I decided that since I'm using 7.62mm mags with my Krinkov, that would only make sense if the 5.45mm barrel and chamber had been replaced by a custom set up. Something machined in a dodgy underground workshop perhaps, since a cut down 7.62mm barrel would not have the more steeply pitched rifling of the correct barrel which would make it very inaccurate over anything but close ranges...

imag1012l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

...so what those mags needed was some urban guerilla chic!

Suppressor finally arrived. Doesn't fit. Not even close. Or at least not in the way it was intended :DHowever with the aid of some gaffa tape around the flash hider it is now an "outside the handguard, push fit, suppressor".

Who knows....it might even stay on :D

Looks awesome though. Sorry for the crappy phone pic.

post-6449-0-25452700-1361800988_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

One of the nicest G36s I've seen!!

Well, my suppressor arrived today, so lets see how you feel about my 'Urban Combat Varient' G36...

- work in progress mind ppl

- still needs a lightweight aluminium vertical foregrip

- an EOTECH 551 w/ EOLAD Laser module & Flashkill

- a "Masterkey" type underslung pump shotgun (if possible - i might have to make one because a. i can't find one being manufactured and b. i want it to fire mini moscarts or tri-shot @least - maybe one of those Goblin thingies can serve as a starting place???)

- i may go ahead and get a nade launcher anyway, rather than as a substitute for a shotty - the one i want can be stand alone or mounted

- i've also got a NV project in mind for longterm which will require a modified PEQ16 replica (or a real one lol)

Anyway, without further adodo, I present Jetta:

imag1047.jpg

imag1044i.jpg

imag1044i.jpg

imag1049c.jpg

imag1059w.jpg

imag1068.jpg

imag1057i.jpg

imag1060.jpg

All Images Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Supporters

I think it'd look better with the C rail on it, Ian.

Especially if you're going to add an EOTech with EOLAD. It'd look too high if you keep the K rail.

With regards to the Masterkey though, I saw a rail mounted shotgun for sale on Facebook somewhere recently, it's a bit old Vietnam style looking, looks like an M37 Ithaca to me, but you might be able to paint it or make it look more modern somehow.

Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/282655655106558/permalink/510809482291173/

It's a single shot one and he's after £180 for it =/ Might be worth just forgetting about it.

I've added you to the group but the request is pending admin approval, so you might not be able to view it straight away.

Thats not rail mounted, it replaces the lower handguard on a AR.

• Supporters

Thanks for that, ED. The G&P kit might be useful if I do have to build something completely custom.

Re: G36 rails, I know what you mean, but I think it will be fine. It came with a low rail with flip up pin hole sights, so if it does prove unwieldy I can swap back. As it happens the reticle on the scope is difficult to see against dark backgrounds, so I may need to find another make with an illuminated scope, if they exist.

• Supporters

No Tariq, it attaches to rail & barrel:

gp-aeg057b.jpg

Courtesy of Armoury Tech

Do you mean suppressors on G36's in general, Craig, or just this one? What's wrong with them/it?

That's just the faux gas block and the pressure switch cable for the torch, but yeah, mounting a laser inside a RIS is a damn good idea - not for this build though. The 551 replica I'm planning on has a laser module attached to the left side of it, although I'm not actually sure that it can accept a pressure switch, which is a definite necessity for a laser IMO, so I might end up coming back to your idea...

• Supporters

Considering i Hate G36's with the stock that the C Variant is usualy sold with in Airsoft, you've done Pretty good overall (Don't be disheartened!) If i had to find something i can put word's to and somewhat describe without talking to you it'd be the supperssor's Etching in the body work dosen't Line up with the end of the rail system (Not far enough back) otherwise the White Trade's i Think add an extra little something nice to it!

Eolad's do use Pressure switch's or atleast the 552 one's do