Gun picture thread

M_P

Not often I like something in multicam, but that does look really nice Al. :)

Ooooooooo I do love that bronze.

I have got a magpul multicam pistol grip aswell just couldn't be bothered to fit it yet (pain in the arse sorting out the wires for the motor)

Think I might have to look for a multicam grip or get the moe dipped.

Hmh gave me a lot to think about now

• Supporters

kick me but not my gun.....

(we can get very protective over our guns/cars etc...)

not put many pics up of my collection - most of it very standard looking so little to look at

but most of us love our guns and bought/kept them coz we like them.

(most of mine are quite boringly standard atm but guess that is me - boring :))

Most of these guns on here are absolutely fecking dipping amazing chaps, maybe one or two might not be my cuppa tea

but still kudos to all of ya with so many really taking such care & attention to detail

thanks to all of ya as I have some possible great ideas to emulate if/when I get round to pimping up a couple

On the wall in the man cave... Don't worry the door gets locked image.jpg

All I can see is the blank space that needs filling ;)

I hate being a single parent at times but it does have its pro's

My bedroom is my work station for any electronic or model building I do aswell as repairing my rc vehicles but the best thing is having a motor bike engine on an old sheet in my front room in bits :) if my ex wife was still here, she'd be going nuts

Nah, she hated it when I got her carpet dirty one day and stopped me doing it anymore :( so I had to do it outside in the pissing down rain

They certainly do but I always used a cutting mat or a sheet of wood to protect it but now with a work bench, it doesn't matter, I use an old towel when working on rifles and pistols

Hell no, we're blokes, we need to keep our hands busy but she never complained when I fixed her bloody hair dryer or the hoover

I don't feel abnormal due to being single, in a way I am single due to being abnormal.... and single by choice. I sleep with the odd lass when I get an itch that needs scratching but am not interested in settling down with someone. When I was in the RN most of the married or long term relationship chaps had a second bank account that they squirreled money into, this was a self protection thing as almost every trip when we returned from 4 months under the sea someone would get home to find bank accounts cleared out and their partner run off with it all, motorbikes and cars sold. I'd never let anyone hold my purse strings because of that. Snakes with tits a lot of them. Some however are not like that and realise we are just boys with shiny toys and are the sensible head in a relationship.... (except maybe when it comes to shoes and handbags lol :D and realise that an airsoft gun is an airsoft gun, there is only really cosmetic differences between them so we don't need more than one or two. (says me with 6 within eyeshot and three motorbikes in the garage!) ;-)

Im quiet lucky in that respect Kinnerly, my ex wife was the only one who didn't like/want me to have any hobbies

Relationships/marriage are an equal thing and not 1 sided, I'm to set in my ways now lol I'm always upfront about my hobbies and always research how much its going to cost and save up the money

• Supporters

Did I say there wasn't? If it came across that way I'm sorry but that wasn't my intended implication. Hence the first sentence about getting in to relationships with specifically over-bearing/controlling type people. Obviously not everyone is like that.

There's a huge difference between being married and being under the thumb.

Very true. For me it was something I only really appreciated after I got divorced. I was upfront with my girlfriend of 4 years and she has no problem with me "going out to play" or the amount of stuff I have lol! That said we don't live together (yet) due to various reasons (space for my gear at her house obviously being the main one ha ha!) :)

• Supporters

I often worry about the number of airsofters who get in to relationships with people who inhibit and trample-on the things that person's really passionate about. It's not my place to tell anyone who they can marry etc, far from it, but I can't help but wonder some days. There's been many whole threads full of people on zero-scum over the years talking about the very subject, secret bank accounts, lying about costs etc. I know there's a massive societal pressure whereby if you're single there's clearly something wrong and defective with you, but I'd honestly far rather people think I'm 'abnormal' than be under the thumb.

I think a lot of this is exaggerated whinging about having to compromise :) if I had my way I'd have a gun in bits on my dining room table all the time and would spend almost all of my disposable income on gear.... sadly the sensible one (the Mrs) likes to be able to use the dining room for eating and has this weird notion that we should buy a house and save money sometimes. Suppose it's all for my own good, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it :)