Gun picture thread

M_P

Yup, MP40, but it's actually only a springer that I bought as a 'wall hanger' back in the days before the VCR Act was in force, although to be fair, it is a very nice model of one, albeit a bit on the fragile side. That was when websites would cheerfully post anything you liked to you without any questions over UKARAs and all that malarkey. I doubt I've even fired the thing more than about three times.

My RM4 is currently gaining weight... fat bastid! ;-)

10405666_10152457523856820_1494312315289

that is one weird looking AR ^^

recorded anything yet? I dont tend to get a lot off useful footage when the cam is mounted on the gun.

that is one weird looking AR ^^

recorded anything yet? I dont tend to get a lot off useful footage when the cam is mounted on the gun.

Have only just got the optic with rails so nothing yet. I know what you mean though re footage so will have to do some serious editing to get anything worth viewing.

Don't think I've ever seen a launcher attached to a Magpul hand guard before! Kind of want one for mine now..

Haha, easy to attach a rail to the Magpul kit, just hope the fitting is man enough for the task in hand.... CO2 TAG grenades, the S-Thunder plastic launcher has as good as split in half due to the happiness leaving the chamber on launch! :D

Meant to post these earlier in the week,. (same post as in the "what have you just bought" thread)

Here's a few pics of my new G&G UMG- my first RIF- which I took on 7/12/14 at The Fortress in Fife

1VCk9vG.jpg

The G&G UMG, with my VIPER quick release single point sling fitted. I was running it with a WE 7.2v LiPo and the G&G 530 round High Cap magazine. ROF was between 19-23 RPS (depending on battery charge). Mine chronoed at 300FPS (with an 8.4v NiMH) and 320FPS (the 7.4v LiPo) out of the box.

I haven't got around to fitting the included side rails yet (mainly because I picked up the gun on that game day and didn't have time to)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4cQHWT3.png

Me holding it before a game started. Didn't have my usual CQB gear on (a black hoodie with Mil-Tec red cam trousers). Didn't have an assault vest on either because I only had the one mag, and pyro can easily be kept in my trouser pockets

Why only one mag???

Only one mag because it only came with one, and I couldn't be arsed/have the cash to buy another one. ESPECIALLY seeing as they are expensive as all fuck (for an AEG mag)

And will that game be on de youtube?

Which game? From the Fortress?

The one that you used that gun lol.

I don't film indoors. Really don't want to break my GoPro- I know that it's unlikely, but you can never be too careful. I'll be using it as my main skirmish weapon from now on, and I'm going back to The Fort again in January, so I can get some stuff done on there.

Mags for em are expensive, and it's hard to find midcaps

I mean, a mid cap retails at about £20-25. High caps are about £25-30 (both depending on where you shop).PLUS mids are only 50Rd mags

Might buy a few mids...

• Supporters

I mean, a mid cap retails at about £20-25. High caps are about £25-30 (both depending on where you shop).PLUS mids are only 50Rd mags

Might buy a few mids...

Have a look at this: G&G UMG 50rnd mags €18 each or 3 for €51 - shipping for my TT-33 mag was about €5.50

Have a look at this: G&G UMG 50rnd mags €18 each or 3 for €51 - shipping for my TT-33 mag was about €5.50

That's pretty damn good! Thanks Ian!

How long was the shipping time?

• Supporters

Only ordered it yesterday so i dunno, mate. But the confirmation email was in French, so I'm hoping that despite being called aegcartasia.com they are EU based, like taiwangun.com being Polish.