Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM P90 AEG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shizbazki

Shizbazki

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

• Guns: G&P LVOA Salient M4 (P*)
    G&G MP5A5 (P*)
    TM VSR-10 with SDiK kit

• Loadouts: Full Multicam
    Kryptek Typhon

• Sites: Dragons Lair Airsoft
    Red1CQB
    Billericy
    AWA Herts

Make: TM
Gun/Model: P90
Accessories: 3 x 1300mAh 11.1v LiPo Batteries (Deans Connectors), 2 x mid cap mags (one faulty, see below), RAS Rail, Silencer and Swiss Arms Carry case
Condition: Used
FPS: 345FPS using .20g BB
ROF: 25 to 30RPS using 11.1v Lipos included

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No x 3
Price/Payment: £200, Paypal only as Goods and Services, don't worry about Paypal Fees. Postage: (add £5 for P&P, will be sent via Parcel Force as they allow RIFS), if you want to collect i am based in Leyton, London or you can also collect from my work in Enfield, London.

Pictures: 
hdLcDV2.jpg

ToHWUmN.jpg

DMfLXQX.jpg

zHGbC2m.jpg

Hi all i'm selling my TM P90, reason for sale is because i bought this with the intent of using it in CQB however i found that i much prefer my Polarstar Jack MP5 and also to declutter the raft of guns i own.

I bought this gun on these forums, i have never personally skirmished this gun but i believe the previous owner has, the body of it is in great shape however the semi auto was sticking the trigger but i fixed this so it moves smoothly now.

Since owning it i have added the following upgrades

Installed a Gate NANO AAB MOSFET (with dual trigger wires)

Installed an M90 spring

Removed the cheap supplied RDS sight and installed a triple rail (with "FN" Trades)

Last time the gun was tested through the chronograph it fired at a consistent 345FPS using .20g BBs and a rate of fire of about 25RPS using 11.1v Lipos though i have seen it shoot up to 30RPS. Yes i installed an M90 spring in there to keep it under UK FPS limits of 350FPS using .20g BBs, an M100 spring was giving me 370FPS.

It comes with 2 mid cap mags which hold about 70BBs, one is fine and feeds perfectly, the other is missing its BB retention sled and spring as shown in the photo below:

p66MgJ0.jpg

I tried to get one 3D printed but don't know anyone who could do it.

How did it go missing? I don't know is the honest answer. This is the first P90 i have ever owned and when i got it it came with the mid cap included and a hi cap mag both working fine, i then got a second P90 for almost free which came with an already faulty mid cap mag. I sold the second P90 but could not sell it without a working mag so gave its new owner the hi cap mag leaving me with one working mid cap and one faulty mid cap.

Edited by Shizbazki, 12 January 2017 - 01:02 AM.

Shizbazki

Shizbazki

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

• Guns: G&P LVOA Salient M4 (P*)
    G&G MP5A5 (P*)
    TM VSR-10 with SDiK kit

• Loadouts: Full Multicam
    Kryptek Typhon

• Sites: Dragons Lair Airsoft