Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi all.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BALDYMONSTER

BALDYMONSTER

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Lifelong shooter here, shotguns, rifles and pistols before the ban.

Had to give it all up as I am disabled now and walk with a stick due to back and knee injuries.

Fancied giving something else a go so why not airsoft.

Getting an Umarex VFC HK417 GBBR next week and can't wait to take part.

Attached Files

ImTriggerHappy

ImTriggerHappy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3145 posts
Welcome but I must point out that your profile pic would be more suited to grindr😉

BALDYMONSTER

BALDYMONSTER

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Welcome but I must point out that your profile pic would be more suited to grindr

Sorry about that, been an athlete all my life and at 44 I'm quite proud of still being in not bad shape. ;)

Cheeserush

Cheeserush

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 CQW
    SPR A5M M40 A5

I do have a question on how you plan on playing if you need to walk with a stick? I'm quite curious however, I can't fault the ambition and wish you luck enjoying the hobby!

BALDYMONSTER

BALDYMONSTER

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

I do have a question on how you plan on playing if you need to walk with a stick? I'm quite curious however, I can't fault the ambition and wish you luck enjoying the hobby!

BALDYMONSTER

BALDYMONSTER

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Some painkillers, strapping my knees and back up and being very fecking careful.

I gave up shooting (shotguns, rifles) a while ago as long walks up and down hills was just not feasible.

I want to give airsoft a go and do what I can, even if that means limited playing.

I still train and workout as I will not just sit on my arse wallowing in my condition like some.

Two ruptured quadriceps, rheumatism, compressed spinal discs etc. Not going to stop me from trying a new hobby.

I had to give up superbikes but still love my fast cars but want to get out and do what I can.

Hope that answers your question?

I'll do what I can.

Cheeserush

Cheeserush

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 CQW
    SPR A5M M40 A5

Some painkillers, strapping my knees and back up and being very fecking careful.

I gave up shooting (shotguns, rifles) a while ago as long walks up and down hills was just not feasible.

I want to give airsoft a go and do what I can, even if that means limited playing.

I still train and workout as I will not just sit on my arse wallowing in my condition like some.

Two ruptured quadriceps, rheumatism, compressed spinal discs etc. Not going to stop me from trying a new hobby.

I had to give up superbikes but still love my fast cars but want to get out and do what I can.

Hope that answers your question?

I'll do what I can.

More than enough, as I previously said I wish you luck getting in and enjoying the hobby! Also welcome to the forums!

Sico

Sico

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: None

• Sites: None
Welcome mate.
  • Stay low, Go fast
  • Kill first, Die last