Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help identifying ancient pistol

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hobnails

Hobnails

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can anyone help ID this ancient non-blowback pistol? I'm after a magazine for it.

Attached Files

Jambo88

Jambo88

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    A&K Dragunov
    Glock 18

• Loadouts: Partizan
Looks like a gun to me

TomC

TomC

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Guns: Tippman m4, WE P226 E2, WE G34, G&P m14 DMR recon

• Sites: Bristol Airsoft

It's a S&W Shorty 40. My google-fu is only showing me WA (western arms) replicas and I think they have different markings on them when compared to yours. Also they appear to be full GBB's.

GiantKiwi

GiantKiwi

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

• Guns: G&G Wildhog 9" | G&P M7A1 | A&K Mk12 MOD 0

• Loadouts: OD

It's a S&W Shorty 40. My google-fu is only showing me WA (western arms) replicas and I think they have different markings on them when compared to yours. Also they appear to be full GBB's.

It's definitely not the WA, i'd err more towards a KWC (some things don't even fit for that). Ideally, we need pictures of it with the slide removed and of the magwell to get a better idea of what it might actually be. 

Hobnails

Hobnails

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Here's the mag well

Attached Files

Hudson

Hudson

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

• Sites: F&O Khe Sahn; Otley. Brit Tac; Bawtry. Rifleworks Airsoft; Co. Durham

I believe Maruzen used to make an NBB M4506; not sure if they made a shorter version, but it could be worth looking into?

More details would be useful: How old is it? Is it metal or Plastic etc. ?

FPS; Also known as 'Faulty Player Syndrome'. The condition by which the user feels the insatiable need to increase a weapon's power; which is inversely proportionate to their skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users