Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

Yeah, next time i'm gonna be bringing something a little more deadly than my pistol :P

It worked though, I remember that you still managed to shoot me a couple of times with it. Although, I think that almost everyone there shot me at some stage.

It worked though, I remember that you still managed to shoot me a couple of times with it. Although, I think that almost everyone there shot me at some stage.

Haha true that, it's an amazing pistol for a stock TM it's been quite dependable :D

Does the mall still have a lower than usual FPS limit? Last time I checked my UMP is bang on the 1.13j/350fps limit haha.

There's no rush Trig let us know when some good dates come up :)

Haha true that, it's an amazing pistol for a stock TM it's been quite dependable :D

Does the mall still have a lower than usual FPS limit? Last time I checked my UMP is bang on the 1.13j/350fps limit haha.

There's no rush Trig let us know when some good dates come up :)

hmmm, yeah that could be an issue, my guns are either 350 or higher!

Ditto, it's a hassle putting my gearbox back together on my UMP so i'd just go pistol again :D

To be fair it's a lot lighter than the UMP :P

Do you guys set/create the game scenarios for these days?

Or do the Mall staff handle that as though it were a normal game?

I think we should vote. Trigger is a big fan of "limited lives" games, admittedly usually just a 1 room affair, but a bit dull if you go down quick.

• Supporters

I think we should vote. Trigger is a big fan of "limited lives" games, admittedly usually just a 1 room affair, but a bit dull if you go down quick.

Actually I don't particularly like those sort of games. Games will be discussed with the mall before hand but will mainly be games with moving objectives to prevent camping. Think fun more than serious but will require a bit of teamwork. Trolley tug of war and the pain game are a must though.

Sacarathe easy way to stop it being boring is to not die straight away.😀

[redacted]

Here's an idea for a game, kinda like how they did it with the kitchen roll at one of the night games.

Life trading.

Each team is allocated 3 team coloured tokens per player.

When players are hit, if you have 4 or less tokens you must give 2 (unless you only have 1) to the nearest living player (as the flow of play allows).

If a player is hit and has 5 or more tokens, you must drop 3 to the floor before giving 2 to the nearest living player (as the flow of play allows).

[if the nearest living player dies before you were able to give it to them you must give it to the next nearest living player, and so on. If that player retreats/overtaken such that they are behind the 'front line' putting other living players between you and them, you must still give them the tokens.]

Medics

Any living player that has not received any tokens (from anyone not declaring themselves a medic) since they last visited the respawn are medics and can freely hand out tokens to both dead* and living players. They can also receive them from each other.

Medics can revive:

bleeding players instantly for 1 token.

dead players by bringing their total tokens up to 4.

*Dead players which have bled out and have no tokens cannot be revived.

Between visits to the respawn you can only be revived twice (hit three times). You don't bleed out on the 3rd hit.

Other rules

Players can pick up tokens the other team has dropped and trade them for their own colour with their team's marshal.

The only way a player can have 0 tokens is through being hit while carrying only 1.

A player must have 1 token to leave the respawn.

Players at respawn can trade from the shared bucket.

Any player can return to the respawn to become a medic or distribute their tokens.

Bleedout time is 10 seconds.

End

The game also has objectives, if those are not completed after 10-20 minutes count the tokens to find the winner.

Should marshals (situated near each respawn) run out of a particular colour the game ends.

If any dead player is stuck in the respawn for more than 5 minutes without a single token to respawn that team loses (cannot be circumvented by a player with only 1 token reviving them).

• Supporters

What, it's not complicated at all!

It bloody well is. That would take half hour to brief and still consist of everybody stood round arguing about what the rules are during the game.

Simple works best one or two objectives and plastic induced death is all thats required for a good game not airsoft krypton factor.

Actually I don't particularly like those sort of games. Games will be discussed with the mall before hand but will mainly be games with moving objectives to prevent camping. Think fun more than serious but will require a bit of teamwork. Trolley tug of war and the pain game are a must though.

Sacarathe easy way to stop it being boring is to not die straight away.

What we've done before has always been good, laptops and the terminator, personalities etc :)

Can't really go wrong, half the fun is the banter once we're all there.

As for Prizes, I have some things in place with a retailer so I can source 1-2 prizes cheaper than retail. 30 people each with £5 donated, thats £150 worth of prizes maybe an AEG or things like a TRMR/BFG and a pistol? maybe do a raffle at the end each player gets a ticket/number.

Trigger - I'm happy to help with this :)

• Supporters

What we've done before has always been good, laptops and the terminator, personalities etc :)

Can't really go wrong, half the fun is the banter once we're all there.

As for Prizes, I have some things in place with a retailer so I can source 1-2 prizes cheaper than retail. 30 people each with £5 donated, thats £150 worth of prizes maybe an AEG or things like a TRMR/BFG and a pistol? maybe do a raffle at the end each player gets a ticket/number.

Trigger - I'm happy to help with this :)

Once I have got a date sorted I will let you know and will gladly let you deal with it.

Raffle is not a bad a idea or could do a most kills competition, think something along the lines of kill confirmed.

Terminator was sick, he managed to come up behind me and shot me in the ass last time haha.

Not sure how a most kills would work out considering the pain box game we had last time haha :D How do we confirm who got who? :D

Terminator was sick, he managed to come up behind me and shot me in the ass last time haha.

Not sure how a most kills would work out considering the pain box game we had last time haha :D How do we confirm who got who? :D

Most deaths then? :P

Archived