mancraftgb.co.uk/ airsoft imports scammers. Not afiliated with mancraft poland

twchdyn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I hate to have to do this but im pissed off and i dont want anyone else to get taken.

Ordered some items from these guys on 21st october. No goods, no response to email, doesn't answer phone calls.

https://www.mancraftgb.co.uk/ is their website. says they are a uk distributor of mancraft kits. They are not affiliated with mancraft, (who are honest guys who make awesome stuff).

Ive reported them to trading standards.

Hope they dont get to rob anyone else.

• Root Admin

From what I know, they are not actually affiliated with Mancraft but use their name. I know it's the same chap that runs Airsoft Imports.

Just import directly from Mancraft anyway. Postage is quick and cheap from Poland. Hopefully you can get your money back - initiate a chargeback through your bank if you must.

• Supporters

yeah it's the same guy who runs Airsoft Imports as Prof said, if you look at MancraftGB and Airsoft Imports websites they're exactly the same and the address is bar they've changed the first line.... According to them they are affiliated with Mancraft but when i asked Mancraft Poland they denied such claim. He's a joke, i've had dealings with him in certain months and found his behaviour and service shocking. As Prof said get it directly, yes you have to wait but you'd have had it long ago from Poland by now plus your not subject to import tax either so may as well.

• Supporters

The owner of the Company MancraftGB.co.uk and Airsoft Imports is a one Nicholas John Robert WOODHEAD born July 1989.

He is the director of SY10 Ltd, AI Events Ltd and Airsoft Imports Ltd.

All above companies are registered to 2 Milars Field, Morda, Oswestry, England, SY10 9PU

They also all have the same directors which i am guessing are partners etc

All information publically available from Companies House if you wish to peruse it yourself:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/-11Pf7LyuHyznqFf9BzMR0tcY9U/appointments

• Supporters

C**T!!!!

Just looked at his installation videos and hes using MY dammed video that i made for the VSR-10 SDiK installtion, i gave the real Polish Mancraft permission to use my video but not this geezer.

• Supporters

C**T!!!!

Just looked at his installation videos and hes using MY dammed video that i made for the VSR-10 SDiK installtion, i gave the real Polish Mancraft permission to use my video but not this geezer.

Did he copy your YouTube video? You could issue a copyright strike against him

• Supporters

Did he copy your YouTube video? You could issue a copyright strike against him

Nah looks like he just linked the Mancraft video which i gave them permission to use.

Nah looks like he just linked the Mancraft video which i gave them permission to use.

Get an annotation on your video warning people about him, you'll save them a few quid and he's bound to remove the link too I guess...

Ive still had no contact from this company, not that i expect any :rolleyes:

Ive ordered a kit from mancraft in poland. I intend to notify them of this thread so they know somebody is tarnishing their name and reputation.

Will keep you guys informed.

• Supporters

Well i have now put an annotation in my video when i discuss Mancraft stating that https://www.mancraftgb.co.uk/ are in no way associated with Mancraft Poland, i also fleshed it out a bit more in the description.

Unfortunately Mancraft Poland basically downloaded then uploaded a version of my video on their channel so i have no control over it and comments for it are disabled but hey at least he credits me and links my original video.

• Supporters

I also messaged Mancraft directly, they state that they used to deal with them but via the old company name of Airsoft Imports, Mancraft Poland stated that they owe them a lot of money as they have equally been cheated out by them, he even named the director like i did stating that he was a disputable person but being that Mancraft Poland is that in POLAND there is very little he can do.

He also stated that buyers from MancraftGB should go to the police but having experience with police i know they have very if little powers to stop this sort of tradesman and lets be honest in the grand scheme of things there are bigger fish to fry when theres limits resources.

Trading Standards would probably be our best bet but unfortunately theres nothing stopping him dissolving the company and recreating it as Mancraft UK, UK Mancraft, GB Mancraft, Mancraft of England etc.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with a retailer. Had no problems when I bought my Mancraft a few months ago, and bought a volume reducer 17/11 which turned up a couple of days later. Sounds like I may have got lucky.

Please keep us up to date with your progress on getting this resolved.

Believe you can if you edit the post then go to the 'full' editor.

May need to be one the full/desktop site to do it (which you can select at the bottom of any page).

done and thanks

Kit arrived from mancraft today. only took 5 days from date of purchase. Cant fault them. very happy

not heard from the other turds tho.

Maybe put mancraft Poland so others don't see it and think it is the slime barstool

Edit: slimy b*st*rd

• Supporters

I went Airsofting on Sunday just gone at Red1 Chisulhurst where most members of the Polish Airsoft Team play and train at, one of the members is allegedly a co-founder of Mancraft Poland and stated that they were having trouble with Airsoft imports before the Mancraft GB fiasco.

He has or will let his mate who runs Mancraft know and is worried what affect this may have on Mancraft Poland

Hi Guys

We we're the original retailers of Mancraft in the UK. We ceased when we struggled to get adequate stock. The main issues were:

*Timescales

* Quality control

* Wrong items being sent

Subsequently we pulled stock and kept MGB to sell remaining UK based stock. Everything listed is stored in the UK and available within 24 hrs.

Unfortunately, this dispute had led to a few casualties. We are currently purchasing items required to finish orders from UK retailers. Once upto to date and all stock is sold the website will be pulled.

We have also had issues with facebook and being reported. This has meant i have spent several weeks unable to respond to messages

This is genuinely not a con. Just two companies locked in a messy financial dispute.

If anyone has been caught in the crossfire, i apologise wholeheartedly and am more than happy to compensate.

Please email us at [email protected] or failing that email me personally at [email protected] and I will sort personally.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Nick Woodhead

Airsoft Imports Ltd

Thank all you guys for contacting us :). Yesterday evening we contacted Nick and told him about that topic so you can se, he act fast. So! I hope now after all of that, Nick will solve all of this.

In any further problems, please contact us, we will always try to help.

Stay tuned and have good day guys!

Archived