Face protection recommendation

Shwoddy91
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thing is we can recommend over 100 different combos of eye, face pro either separates or masks or half this half that but thats our personal preference.

I have bought a couple of masks, 4 different types of specs/goggles 2 half mesh masks and still not hugely happy with what I use....

You are only going to know what works by trying it out for yourself.

Many people buy mesh lowers and mod them to fit under specific eye pro, but then the choice of eye pro is huge and all down to personal choice...

----------

What eye pro do you use, or want?

totally agree with above, im using a full face mesh fencing style mask as my local sites can be very up in your face and its not nice being shot in the head, its very comfortable to wear for long periods and offers head protection aswell, also really good ventilation and you can also press the mesh in by hand around the cheek area so that you can aim down sights better, ebay search ultimate full face airsoft mask and your see it or one like it, put a light/thin balaclava over it and your sorted ,

• Supporters

totally agree with above, im using a full face mesh fencing style mask as my local sites can be very up in your face and its not nice being shot in the head, its very comfortable to wear for long periods and offers head protection aswell, also really good ventilation and you can also press the mesh in by hand around the cheek area so that you can aim down sights better, ebay search ultimate full face airsoft mask and your see it or one like it, put a light/thin balaclava over it and your sorted ,

The only fencing style masks I would recommend are the Black Bear masks. A lot of the other brands have pierced when shot up close in testing.

Heroshark.

contact him, give your specifications & he will make you a custom mask to your design & face shape. I tried loads of different types & all were uncomfortable, I went to him & now never looked back. mine was £50 and that's money I'd have easily wasted trying out even more mask's.

Save yourself the hassle & money, just go out and get something that you know will fit your face correctly. Its the best thing I ever did

I'm looking for safety glasses for eye protection, something light with maybe a strap on the back, for mouth I was thinking gum shield might sound daft, but probably at risk spiltting my lip lol it's just I hate things covering my mouth and nose

Airsoft has no general minimum engagement distance. 1 Joule will go through several sheets of cardboard.

I'm looking for safety glasses for eye protection, something light with maybe a strap on the back, for mouth I was thinking gum shield might sound daft, but probably at risk spiltting my lip lol it's just I hate things covering my mouth and nose

I can defiantly confirm a gum shield wont protect your teeth. If you get shot in the mouth you WILL loose a chunk of it or the entire tooth. A face guard is cheaper than dental bills.

Archived