Kid in France shoots teacher with airsoft gun shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

KiwiBanany
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3270891/Schoolboy-15-screaming-Allahu-Akbar-shoots-teacher-BB-gun-class-arrested-French-police-admits-intended-die-martyr-radicalised.html

For real? This is ridiculous...

A 15 year old wanting to 'Die a Martyr' by shooting someone with an airsoft gun...

Posting this in the news forum is in really bad taste.

is it not in the news? I'll go ahead and remove it if you want

Why bad taste? It's news isn't just?

Islamophobic thread title. I could understand this behaviour on a website about other things in the article, but we know better, we know airsoft guns are of a limited analogue with guns (and nothing like as dangerous as BB guns).

Islamophobic thread title. I could understand this behaviour on a website about other things in the article, but we know better, we know airsoft guns are of a limited analogue with guns (and nothing like as dangerous as BB guns).

Not sure how it's islamophobic. It's what happened. I would argue islamophobic would be "MUSLIM PAKI IMMIGRANT SHOOTS TEACHER IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WHICH IS A DISGUSTING RELIGION"

• Supporters

I would say it's a pretty accurate title. It's what happened.

Islamaphobic are you having a laugh so discussing something that involves a Muslim or someone saying Allah bloody akbar now makes you Islamaphobic pmsl you need a check up from the neck up.

• Supporters

If airsoft was really relevant it would be mentioned more than a single time in the 2nd sentence, this thread should be in off-topic discussion, it has nothing to do with airsoft news.

Make your mind up dude, do you want it moved because it's in bad taste, because it's Islamophobic or because it doesn't have enough about airsoft in it?

Don't like it don't read it.

Didn't get a choice, it's on the front page of the site.

It's the airsoft news forum and this is not airsoft news. I don't see why the thread title needs to go beyond "Kid in France shoots teacher with airsoft gun".

Ordinary, Decent, Honest people!

Anyway, lets get back on topic; so why did this kid shout Allahu Akbar?

Ahh Ordinary decent people..you mean like these three monkeys ElzNemM.jpg

Ordinary, Decent, Honest people!

Anyway, lets get back on topic; so why did this kid shout Allahu Akbar?

Obviously because he was a another Koran reading loon

• 3 weeks later...

If airsoft was really relevant it would be mentioned more than a single time in the 2nd sentence, this thread should be in off-topic discussion, it has nothing to do with airsoft news.

Seriously? A ton of airsofters (and all airsofters should be) are interested in crimes commited with airsoft guns, because they want to know if any more restrictions are being placed on them. Seeing as Islamic terrorism is absolutrly by far the most dangerous and most widespread terrorism in the current world, as has been for some time, how in the heck is it 'Islamaphobic' for the OP to put the TRUTH in his news title? Seriously, you're logic is astoundingly silly.

Archived