New shop in Wiltshire

gunho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

£165 for an AA l85! your having a laugh? i can argue that the AK-F needs to come down a bit but everything else seems fairly priced, your best bet is to give them a call or visit them yourself. or wait until they establish themself.

Cheers.

Hi,

Having stumbled across this thread we thought it would be a good time to introduce ourselves. We are Paul and Steve, brothers and directors of Swindon Airsoft Supplies Ltd.

We have been involved in airsoft for over 10 years and are keen players and fanatics about this sport.

We have always wanted to open our own store and felt perfectly placed in Swindon, as we have always had to travel and wait for delivery for our own airsoft products.

Swindon Airsoft will predominantly be selling via our web store, however the a retail shop will be located at a large double garage, refurbished into a shop, until such time we can afford to move into business premises. Most large airsoft stores around today began in the same way. This enables us to keep our start-up overheads as low as possible, pass the savings on to our customers and stock more products.

Our website has been under development for the last 6 weeks and things have moved considerably faster than predicted, taking us by complete surprise. Especially the speed in which the store has hit Google and Yahoo ratings, which usually take quite some time.

We are currently waiting for our first shipment of products, which should arrive in the next 30 days. To prevent further confusion we have updated the home page of our web site to reflect this.

We also welcome any suggestions/comments and ideas of items you would like us to stock? Please see the contact page on our website.

We look forward to serving you in the future!

Kind regards

Paul & Steve

• 7 months later...

A+ sellers, great service.

these are the guys to go to, not only from swindon and surrounding areas, but the UK.

Dodge

• 2 weeks later...

have used these guys as they are local to me, only bought consumables off them, as have all the toys i need at the moment, but they are first rate when i visit them, prices are reasonable imo, really nice lads that run it, had a friend who bought a l85a2 off them, which had a cuple of teething probs (not their fault/manufacturers), resolved very quickly and efficiently. In summing up, "would i reccomend them" definitley yes.

dollar

• 3 weeks later...

hey, i have been to them aswell, they are currently working on my 416 and have done before and they did a pretty good job on it,

i recommend going to their garage and having a look for your self. the prices in my opinion are good and the service is great

Archived